ABC Plumbing / Customer NO service

1 67625 E Palm Canyon DrCathedral City, CA, United States Review updated:

I had a complaint about my bill. Both the office manager and a man claiming to be the owner hung up on me. The "owner" refused to give me his name. I guess he was so ashamed of his business practices that he didn't want anyone to know he is such a lout! This "owner" told me he was "sorry you haven't been around long enough to know how things work. Don't ever call here again" and then hung up on me! Such class and professionalism!

They didn't fix the plumbing problem and they were terribly rude and unprofessional. I did call another plumbing company and they fixed the problem and charged me appropriately.

Avoid these unprofessional philistines of the plumbing world.

Va

Comments

• Ar
      29th of Aug, 2016
    ABC Plumbing & Drain Service - Over priced and poor work
    ABC Plumbing & Drain Service

Called them to repair clog drain, it was like living in a nightmare they just would not give a price to repair until they knew more then kept moving forward without any cost of work, sign here and we can look at the problem the next thing you know they did the work and handed a bill over without a bid and the rate for service was way more than any other service, if you call them call 3 or 4 others at the same time so you have protection of your work and not taken advantage of.