ABC /PAY DAY YES QUICK LOANS / UNACCEPTABLE COLLECTION PRACTICES

ROB LEWIS CALLED MY SUPERVISOR AND TOLD HER THAT I WAS INVOLVED IN A FRAUD. HE LEFT A VOICE MAIL FOR HER TO TELL ME OR MY LAWYER TO CALL [protected]. EXT 851. THIS COLLECTOR HAS SOME NERVE MAKING UP A LIE JUST SO HE CAN GET HIS COMMISSION.

Vi

Comments

• Rp
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I am experiencing the same thing..but they are not calling my supervisor but are calling me. Accused me of fraud, bouncing checks etc. Am going to file with the Texas Attorney General's office.

• Ab
      3rd of Jun, 2011

I would like to file complaint with this business simply because they took more money out of my account that what they were supposed to. They debited my account 6 times causing numerous overdrafts and agreed to put the money that they took over back but not the overdrafts Incurred because of their error. I called several times on 6/1/11 and spoke with a CSR names Talaya that refused to let me speak with a manager and told me that she couldn’t tell me when, if it were possible I would get my money back. I called back again 6/2/11 and ask to speak with the GM and then a manager Arianna Cochrane gets on the phone and refused me the right to speak with a GM. This company made the mistake and all I was asking was that reimburse me for the overdrafts that were created due to their mistake. I spoke with one gentleman that was very professional and his name was “Eric”, he unlike the others was doing his very best to help me. My account is still in the negative and they are still refusing to pay for the overdrafts that incurred because of it. This concludes my complaint.