ABC Network / The tv show &the view& - Sherry Shepard is a hypocrite

The tv show "the view"~sherry shepard is a hipo'crit. she has had so many abortions she cant count them, her words on the joy behr show, while she sits there and talks about others having children, , , , , she's sick'ening. no more of "the view" for me. there is not where on the "the view"'s web site to post anything about them so shame on you for that. i am glad i found this place and i do hope these messages about trash tv get's to the people who make money of this crap.

• Mel Sol's Response, Feb 25, 2018

NO more view watcher here.

Ba

More ABC Network Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ki
      19th of Jun, 2010

Your message won't get to the company from this website. This is a site to warn other people about products or businesses. If you have a complaint against a television show, you should take it up with the network. Go to http://www.abc.com and look for an email address or mailing address.

Also, your ridiculous use of apostrophes and commas is annoying.

• 10
      11th of Dec, 2010

If you ever watched the show, Sherri has talked about her abortions on more than one occassion and how she regrets them. Obviously you do not watch the show that often because you would know about them. So, by loosing you as a viewer, The View is not loosing much.

27th of Jul, 2018

@10esha That was a rough thing to say. But of course you're a liberal who WATCHES the show. You people cannot refrain from insulting people. Liberal trash should go where it belongs, in a landfill to rot away.

• Fg
      16th of May, 2015

ABC decided to stand by George Stephanopoulos after he apologized for not disclosing he supported
    the Clinton Foundation and disclosed it to the viewer of ABC news and Sundays programming. His apology
    sounded more like a badge of how magnanimous he was by telling us all (the viewers) how he helped the poor,
    the hungry and the natural disaster. If I cant trust ABC, Than i refuse to view your programing no matter how great
    get rid of him!!!

• Al
      1st of Aug, 2016

Watched the show today and saw Sherri on there saying that she is moving back to California (so thank God she will not be returning to the show) That being said it is predictable that every show that you have starts off talking about Trump and how awful he is but not one of your shows starts off with how awful Kil-LIAR-y is I wonder why could there be an agenda that you are trying to push?

10th of Nov, 2016

I think Whoopi and Joy should keep their one sided views to their selves. I thought we were going to not have to have them in the United States anymore. . I guess I am one of Hillary's deplorable. They are the reason people are rioting. They need to realize that in the United States there is two sides of a story. How can either one them lay down at night and not wonder if the devil is not coming after them.

10th of Jul, 2018

@Deplorable Right..they can talk about anyone and say awful things..but it’s still on... it lost all credibility when Walters left..she wouldn’t be involved in this mess!

• Jc
      13th of Mar, 2017

The show needs to be cancelled. When it comes on I immediately change the channel they are a bunch of women that has nothing better to do than to crictize and get paid for it. Overrated.

• St
      15th of Mar, 2017

I would like to know when the view became a political show? and Y is jon allowed to go on&on about her opinion of the presdent?

16th of May, 2017
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

why are you cancelling last man standing. It is one of the best shows on ABC

23rd of Jun, 2017

those women should not express what they think. they all hate trump, and every one knows that ready, so it goes on and on every day. joy needs you shut her mouth. trump, is our president, no matter if like him or not. I must say all you rich peole also needs to shot your mouth. I was taught as a child, that if you do not like some, and can not say good about them do not say any thing. the view sucks. trump is doing a good job I guess al of you are democrats. it shows every day

• Ta
      12th of Jul, 2017

I wish "the view" would gets facts right. They hate Trump and so do I but I don't like Obama also.
    The view blame every Thing on GOP like the bailouts. The bailouts were done by Obama and democrats who gave wall street taxpayers money. I was one of the Federal workers who Obama decided should give up part of their pay checks for big companies.
    The View needs stop with personal comments and check facts not their hate for GOP.

• Gi
      20th of Sep, 2017

The best way to make a point to ABC that people are tired of The View is to contact the sponsors of the program. When the money is withdrawn from the program or station then and only then will ABC know that we the people are tired of the continual disrespect these women give to the President of the United States. I did not agree with President Obama but he was the President.
    I believe the reason the media is anti-Trump is because for once the media did not elect the President. All the deplorables did,

• El
      18th of Oct, 2017

I have watched every episode since the first day. I have been turned off by some co-hosts but still a fan. I agree with Whoopie and Joy about 99.9% of the time. I watched today 10/19/17 and was totally disgusted by Megan McCain's attitude toward Congresswoman Wilson. She was so disrespectful I have decided not to watch the show as long as she is on. I thought from day one that she was not a good fit at the table. Sara and Sonny are great at the table and I will really miss the show. I understand that Representative Wilson was upset as she was there as a family friend and happens to be a member of the United States Congress. I have great respect for John McCain, but can not stomach his daughter. Can not ignore the faces she makes even if she tries to hide it. She really needs to go.

17th of Jan, 2018

@Ellen Sucher Hawk Geake To put it mildly, Meghan McCain is a wolf in sheep clothing! I can see right through her, although she tries to conceal it. She's exactly what Donald Trump is, hateful among OTHER things. The only reason she don't take off her hood is because she knows Whoopi & Joy will eat her alive!

• Fu
      9th of Feb, 2018

@Ellen Sucher Hawk Geake I agree with you 100%. She cannot say much without mentioning her farther. She needs to stand on her own merits.

• Fu
      9th of Feb, 2018

@jesus2good4that She is very rude and does not have much of a personality. She talks about "My people" and comes across as if she is entitled because of her father, who she constantly mentions. ...And I'm sorry to say, it seems like Whoopi is afraid to go after her like she does on Joy and Sonny at times. It seems like Joy and Sonny are the only two who are willing to put McCain in her place. Not sure who made the decision to bring her on the show, but it was a real mistake!!!

9th of Feb, 2018

@Funny2 You're right that Whoopi is generally quiet about her. Never realized that until you pointed it out. They wanted more political chatter but it's boring. When Whoopi retires, the show will go downhill faster.

15th of Mar, 2018

@jesus2good4that KKK= democrat party. Eugenics=democrat party. Jim Crowe =democrat party. Confederate Army= democrat party. Slavery=democrat party. Stop projecting the crimes of your party onto US patriots. We have had enough of your Bolshevik!

29th of May, 2018

@Ellen Sucher Hawk Geake I can't believe you think Megan McCain is so disrespectful but don't even see that both Whoopie and Joy are ten times worse than her! I guess it just depends upon which side of the fence you're on. I used to watch the show all the time, but never watch it anymore. It's become so politically motivated that it's not entertaining anymore. They need to start their own show on CNN and get a whole new cast on The View that has the ability to entertain the viewers, not piss them off!

• Ca
      30th of Oct, 2017

Have been watching the View for more than 15 years and think Megan McCain is a terrible choice. Perhaps the producers wanted a Republican Conservative who would fight and cause chaos with the other members of the panel. They fired Nicole Wallace who had worked for President Bush and was wonderful on the View - didn't "bully" any one, expressed her views but was always open to discussion with intelligence and respect. If you want to see what you are missing, turn on MSNBC at 4 p.m. and listen to "Deadline: White House" with Nicole Wallace. Megan McCain is just the opposite, comes across as a belligerent know-it-all bully whose views and comments are the only ones worth attention. I cannot see her working out long term. She belongs on Fox, not The View.

30th of Oct, 2017

It was interesting watching Sunny yell at Meghan today. I like her but she is so outspoken on politics. Let others state their view. I love Whoopi and Joy. Whoopi is honest, doesn’t kiss butt and makes no apologies for her weight gain. I tape it daily to watch while Hot Bench tapes.

• To
      14th of Feb, 2018

I am disgusted with Joy on the view. She compares Christianity to Mental illness? When was the last time she saw a Christian strap an explosive device to themselves to create mass casualties? That would be considered true mental illness. After serving this country for 25 years, and finally retiring from the U.S. Army, I call you Joy Behar, a fool and a coward. I dare you to make the same comment toward the Muslim faith!

14th of Feb, 2018

@Tommyb61 I saw that today. No one else commented as it was a ludicrous statement. If she were talking about a Jerry Falwell type or Jim Bakker, I'd agree. I think tomorrow we'll see an apology or explanation of her statement. It's her view but you can't issue a blanket statement like that on television.

I expected Whoopi to call her out

• Ri
      8th of Mar, 2018

@Tommyb61 If ABC stands behind the disrespectful rants of Joy Behar regarding "mental illness" of Mike Pence then anyone of faith should boycott all of ABC programming and the worth of any paying sponsor.
    SHAME on you ABC!

15th of Mar, 2018

@SubSquirrel It is notable that Donald Trump is was product of New York liberal culture and was a the toast of New York's very left wing social scene for decades as well as a democrat. Most of the democrats who vilify him now, knew him then and even accepted money from him. When did they realize that he was a racist, homophobic, sexist, KKK, NAZIs? Were they not paying attention or are they just full of Bolshevik?

15th of Feb, 2018

Guess who won't be watching ABC anymore! Me, family and friends! Roseanne, really! Not a good show the first time around and you are bringing it back! To make matters worse, you canceled Tim and Last Man Standing! That is one of our favorite shows! So, the ABC boycott begins tonight!

• Al
      1st of Mar, 2018

So when Pence says Jesus talks to him you make fun of him. Now Oprah says she will not run for president unless God tells her to run. Any comment.

15th of Mar, 2018

@Al Lindemulder All the prophets that Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in, were know for being spoken to by God. If Joy Behar only knew she were insulting Muslims she would change her tune because leftist love The Muslim Brotherhood as much as Hitler did.

• Bc
      9th of Mar, 2018

I never post complaints. However, I have to say that I find it very disturbing and insulting to hear Joy compare Christianity to mental illness. How insensitive. I have been serving our country for 31 years now and after traveling the globe and fighting for this country...I find here comments deeply offensive. She should be terminated from the show immediately. I have stopped watching the program.

15th of Mar, 2018

@bcriqui She called annd apologized and then did it on air. She was forgiven and it’s behind her.

I feel she meant bible beaters and those who post religious rants — like the one below — are mentally ill. I don’t agree with those words but ... her sentiment is felt by many.

Believe in god or Jesus or Buddha, just don’t preach at me. I have my own beliefs and don’t need you tontrynto change my mind

13th of Mar, 2018

I think Joy Behar needs to be replaced by a faithful Christian so that this person can really tell the truth about Jesus. Jesus talks to us through the Bible, he talks to us through the things he does for us and how he gets us through our struggles. JESUS had answered so many prayers for me and yes I talk to him everyday and he talks back to me by the many things he has done for me and the many prayers he has answered for me. While it's true he doesn't talk to us like I would talk to you if we were face to face but JESUS is in my heart and he has answered so many prayers for me by me reading my Bible and through talking to other people. So yes JESUS does talk to me and I love the fact that I can go to him any time of the day or night and ask him to help me and to protect me during the night and keep me and my family safe while we sleep because JESUS doesn't sleep. Thank you.

15th of Mar, 2018

@Debbie Cushman ABC clearly hates Christians and loves that Barack Obama's foreign policy legacy is Christian genocide. We need to break up the monopoly on our popular entertainment industry.

15th of Mar, 2018

@Debbie Cushman Those are YOUR beliefs, not fact. I don’t want to watch religious fanatics on television n

15th of Mar, 2018

@SubSquirrel Well then stop watching the witches on The View.

16th of Mar, 2018

@posercom8 I don’t watch religious fanatics. I’m watching women voice their view. They don’t preach, proselytize or spout nonsense about who I should worship.

If Jesus doesn’t sleep, he must be cranky. Oh, wait, imaginary figures never sleep. They’re always awake in your mind.

Thanks for reminding me to watch it. I tape it daily but came home late. Time to view opinionated women who aren’t afraid to speak freely.

15th of Mar, 2018

I just watched Will and Grace. The leftist indoctrination was so thick it was disgusting. Our entertainment industry in monopolized by a bunch of ethnic supremacists who despise Christians. Anyone who compares Trump supporters to NAZIS knows nothing about Hitler's relationship with The Muslim Brotherhood and how eugenics was born in liberal academia and is thriving there still. If you enjoyed the ABC indoctrination you might love the WaPo editorial by a liberal journalist who says she would abort her Downs Syndrome baby and that all women need that choice. When will the left stop projecting their hatefulness onto others? Only lies need such an aggressive propaganda apparatus. Can I have a little entertainment without the mind control complete with Monarch butterflies?