ABC LEASING /Northern / SCAM/FRAUD

1 Harper Woods, MI, United States Review updated:

My company closed and I turned this credit card terminal back into the company. The company garnished my personal wages and the owner goes after mom aqnd pop business and put judgments against the personal person.
He have judgment for over 4500.00 for a credit card Machine ABC LEASING it the same Northern Leasing these companies should be a shame of forged paperwork and Banks need to watch who they give merchant business to.

Tr

Comments

• Ar
      21st of Apr, 2009

Our company has had some major problems with this same company, though we are not in the same situation as you. Our company was just promised things in the beginning that of course never came to pass. When we tried to cancel our contract a month later they said they couldn't do it cause the lady who sold us the device was no longer working there. Then after we constantly harrassed them for months they finally agreed to giving us some of our money back. We waited about 2 months for the money (we continued to call). The last time we called, ABC Leasing said they could no longer find our records in the computer so they couldn't give us our money back. If this all sounds confusing it is because it IS. They are a horrible company and it is sad they are still in business ripping people off.

• Ls
      21st of Oct, 2009

This company is a total scam. They try to get third party companies to sell their products. The company does it assuming they are legit. But then the company does not get paid for their efforts and the equipment they are told to "lend" the customer actually ends up being the only equipment the company receives.

This is double infuriating because now, not only does the customer get scammed by these jerks at ABC, but the merchant never gets paid AND looks bad to the customer. The first thing they do as soon as the merchant complains to them is drop the merchant and tell the customer the merchant is no longer a part of their network.

Avoid these liars who screw everyone over at all costs.

• Sc
      16th of Mar, 2010

We are a small mom and pop business and we were lied to so bad by the representative of ABC Leasing that it was unbelievable. He cost us thousands of dollars. When the equipment broke we called for service and was told too bad there is nothing we can do. We closed our automatic bank payment set up and are now being threatened with wage garnishments. How do they continue to do business in this great country? Should be put out of business as soon as possible.

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2010

Non cancelable contract not disclosed at time of signing contract.
    My coffee shop closed one year after signing contract. Called rep and
    canceled. 4 years later I'm being sued by ABC Leasing for 937.35.
    I never received one phone call, letter, email, nothing from ABC Leasing in 4 years.
    Very convenient to wait until the 5 year leasing term is up and then try to collect and threaten a lawsuit.
    I called after receiving the 1st letter in june 2010. I left my number and was told a Zonia would call me right back. She did not return my call. I called everyday for a week, but my calls were not answered. Their phone just rang and rang. No voice mail either.
    2nd Letter came Yesterday, July 22, 2010 threatening a lawsuit. I called early morning and Zonia answered my call explaining that she had written down the wrong phone number for me.
    She made it clear that my "rep" sold them the contract that I had signed. She said that she had sent letters, but could not produce a date when one was sent.
    I hope someone can help.

• Sh
      5th of Apr, 2012

IF YOU ARE BEING SUED BY ABC LEASING EMAIL ME I MAY HAVE A QUICK FIX
    MRYOUKER@YAHOO.COM

• Pd
      9th of Dec, 2013

I too have problems with abc and northern leasing. I was forced into settlement with northern now I find out they are the same company. Please use your own banks. Do not ever lease. Make sure you have someone check your c;ontracts. These people pull a fast one on you.