ABC ladies workout Express / Abc Ladies Workout Express

Warwick, RI, United States Review updated:
I jointed the ladies workout about four years ago with a contract of two years. when the contract expired, the company still deducted 14.95 out of my account to this day. i have called the company, they took my information, then at the end they said they can not cancel the payments. They told me i needed to contact the place where i was a member. I have tried to contact the ladies workout express in my city, without any success. One time, i stopped by the place, but the person at the desk totally ignored me. it is unfair and dishonest their scheme to still money from clients. i would like to see something done about it, especially get my money back.

Comments

Ze
  17th of Nov, 2008
I started with you on a 1 year special introductory offer only. Next thing I know it was 3 years. We went over this. You sent me a copy, where the number had been changed . But since I couldn't locate the original. You bound me to the contract. You told me that the contract ended in December of 2008 and that I needed to write you to CANCEL THIS CONTRACT OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BILL ME, WITHOUT A NEW SIGNED CONTRACT. TODAY 11-17-2008, I AM OFFICIALLY WRITING YOU TO DISCONTINUED THIS CONTRACT. STOP AUTOMATICALLY BILLING ME. I DON'T EVEN GO TO THE GYM.
THANKS