ABC Ink / Defective product/ Bad warranty

1 18961 East Arenth Ave.City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:

This company sells its products in multiples for discounts, but only gives a six month warranty. I purchased a total of six units from ABC to get the better pricing, and I keep these new kits ready for my printing needs. When I did attempt to refill my cartridge with a color toner refill kit, beyond that six month period, a wrong component in the kit made it not work at all. After a brief email exchange that gave no satisfaction, ABC Ink.com stonewalled me again, and pointed me to their wholesale supplier, uni-kit.com, a worldwide wholesaler of printer cartridges of all kinds. I'm waiting to hear from them.

I can appreciate a warranty during usage, but all of the other kits I bought in advance, that are still sitting new in their boxes, have no warranty. I am strongly discouraged from doing any business with ABC Ink.com, or from purchasing such multiples in an effort to save money. Their price was very good, but I'll try to deal locally, or just go to the original selling store and acquire new, much more costly full cartridges to be assured of satisfaction. While awaiting satisfaction for many weeks on this situation I have a laser printer printer that cannot be used at all.

Lo

Comments

• Do
      13th of Feb, 2009

Okay, it's me again. About ten weeks have passed in this mess, still no resolution from ABC Ink or from the wholesaler, Uni-Kit.com. I have exchanged a couple of emails with Uni-Kit, gotten a couple of promises, but I still have nothing but a good laser printer that won't run without the complete toner cartridge. You guys are looking Pretty Bad.

• Pi
      2nd of Sep, 2012

On June 29 2012 I placed an order with ABC Ink for a total of 10 ink cartridges. The break down was (5) five color cartridges and and (5) five black cartridges. A couple of years ago I bought these same cartridges they worked fine, however this time the black ink work fine the colors are not. It very frustrate not be able to use this item when I need it.
    Could advise how to handle this problem.
    My name is Pierre Castma