ABC Home & Commercial Service / Sales & Misrepresentation

1 TX, United States

I hired them because we just moved from Las Vegas to Round Rock, unfortunately the house we rented had been vacant for some time and had quite a few spiders and different kinds of bugs along with wasps outside... anyway to make a long story short I contacted them because we needed to get rid all the spiders in house immediately. They sent out a sales rep who hurried through the sales pitch and was more interested in my pets than providing me detailed information about the service.

The next day the pest control guy came out and did his thing in and outside of the house (which only took about an hour to do everything they charged me for??). One thing that concerned me is that I have pets and he sprayed for fleas (that’s what the service report stated). He should have let me know that he was going to do this, mainly because I have a dog and the sales rep stated that the chemicals used to take care of the fleas are harmful. The dog didn't sick which made me think, did he really spray for fleas??

Also, I signed up for the landscaping under the pretense that the shrubs would be trimmed (small yard so it shouldn't take long) when the lawn was mowed. When the guys showed up and mowed the lawn (which didn't need it) they didn't trim the bushes... I went out and they called their manager, he informed me at that point that wasn't part of the package. Well when I was talking to the sales rep I asked him at least three time, if the trimming was part of the package and he said yes. Obviously I should have taken the time to really scrutinize the contract instead of taking the sales reps word for it. Why would I pay $70 to have someone come and mow my lawn every other week??? The yard is small!

Needless-to-say POOR POOR service from their sales as well as their customer service. I tried to get a refund as they charged me around $270 and was will to take a small refund and they refused. I told the customer rep… “think about it, why would anyone pay $70 to get their lawn mowed!!” I'm so frustrated with them, not a good way to welcome some new into the community. I will definitely be posting everywhere I can about their service.

Su