ABC Finnancial / cancelling membership issues

Nashua, NH, US Review updated:

I never saw such a difficulties to cancel a membership from a company, they will evade you and do anything in they power to keep you from quick your contract in a easy way in order to keep charging a fee even after the contract is expired. Please read the "small letter" on the contract because if you want to ever quick, it is the most difficult thing to do. The customer service is REALLY BAD, I called six months ago and I was told that my contract was cancelled but they are still charging the fee to my account.

Comments

• Fe
      Dec 13, 2012

Now I got a phone number when I suppose to call and let a message, the answer machine said that need to wait "two" business days.. Three have past so far...

Dec 13, 2012

Yes I admit it!...But the thing is that it looks like the process to cancel the contract was designed to delay and confuse customers in order to keep charging the fee...I did all that the contract said in the "small letters" and still I am not out of it. The point is not "my ignorance", is the fact that ABC Financial have the most difficult process to terminate a contract I ever seem.

Dec 13, 2012

It is incredible that I got and answer for this media faster than returning the message I left three days ago. The only thing I want is to terminate my contract..