[Resolved] ABC Financial / business practices

I admit, I signed a contact with All American fitness that does business through ABC financial. I called to cancel my 2 year contract that I got stuck in when I needed to add my new infant to the kids zone. When I added her they basically forced me into a new 2 yrs. They give you no option to cancel except to be disabled or move far away. This is just horrible business ethics. I dispise this company and everything they stand for. Trust me I will never dO business with anyone who does business with ABC financial. Horrible customer service!!!

• Resolution statement

• ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2011

Hey Laura, I have deleted your automatic renewal and your account will expire on September 7, 2011. Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com

Data Research Analyst
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.

• ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2011

Hey William, your account has been set in a pending cancellation status with June being your final payment in the amount of $ 55.00. You have access to the club until July 6, 2011 at which time your account will cancel. Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com

Data Research Analyst
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.

• ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2011

Hello Ms. Pimentel, your account has been set to cancel with September being your final payment and you will have use of the club until October 27, 2011. Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com

ABC Financial Services, Inc

• ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response, Sep 04, 2015

Hello Ms. Hall,

Effective August 31, 2015, your account was cancelled with nothing further due. I have left you a voicemail in hopes of connecting with you so that I could express my sincere apologizes that this was not handled sooner. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com.

Thank you!

Customer Relationship Specialist
    ABC Financial Services

Sh

Comments

• Te
      10th of Jan, 2011
    ABC Financial - Cancelation gym membership

Have certified receipt from ist attempt to cancel now want more info after the charged for the next month.

• Pa
      19th of Jan, 2011

e sidi un cleinte por varios años y siempre se an cobrado pero pero a ora resulta que no puedo terminar mi contrato solo solicito sea leida mi queja y me atienda

• Pa
      19th of Jan, 2011

porfavor deje de cobrar en la cuenta 4861-31286

• Su
      25th of Jan, 2011

We regret to hear that your experiences with ABC Financial Services were anything but satisfactory. All consumer concerns are taken very seriously and we would like the opportunity to review your situations and satisfy your needs.

Should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email customercare@abcfinancial.com.

Susan de Long
    Consumer Relations
    ABC Financial Services, INC.

• La
      17th of May, 2011

I would like to cancelle my AUTO RENEWAL member ship to BIG SKY GYM in NEWINGTON CT as of AUG 2011 agreement # 3200-35916 LAURA SATALINE NEW BTITAIN CONN 860 357 4321. thank you

• Wi
      18th of May, 2011

I just recieved notice to pay by payment book on ANYTIME FITNESS in Covington Ga. I only signed up for a year and I paid the full amount a year age. I do not want to renew my membership. Account # 2661-31337. William Humphries 770 317 6620

• Oy
      31st of Jul, 2011

Thank you all for your comments. I'm looking gyms in my area and was about to join one that uses ABC Financial! Now I know to stay far far away from any gym that uses that company.

cancel my menber ship

21st of Sep, 2011

my agreement#802944897 priscilaa germinari pimentel 95 florence ave lowell ma 01851 ineed cancel my member ship

• Ir
      19th of Dec, 2011

MY NOME IS IRINEU DA SILVA I LIKE TO CANCEL MY WOW MEMBERSHIP PLEASE, MY CONTRACT # IS
    N17 517708... THANKS.

• Uc
      6th of Jan, 2012

My name is Uchenna Anyaoha. my membership agreement # is 4167-05293 with boom fitness. i moved to a new location in trenton, Nj and need this membership cancelled. I submitted all paperwork to abc financial and still nothing. please cancel this membership.

26th of Jan, 2012

I move to Arizona from NC. So I had to cancel my membership with Sport and Fitness. I contact the gym and they told me I need to contact ABC Financial. I spoke with them, and they told me what I need it to do to cancel. I did as they told me. I cancel in August of 2011. so I though... Came to find out recently by a letter send to me by Sport & Fitness that I am in collection with a $316.94 bill !!! WHAT?!?!?!?! I contact ABC Financial they told me I was suppose to pay an annual fee of $36 due in September.
    1. I cancel in August 2011.
    2. Why they did not told me I need it to pay that amount in order to cancel?
    I spoke with the Manager Angela, she told me " Yes, we told you you need it to pay that amount in order for you to cancel, I have it noted in here, we told you 3 times" THAT WAS NOT TRUEE!!! . After I told her that was not true She said, "we will have to get the records from the conversations", I said "that will be fine" . A week later, she contact me and told me " You are right, we did not told you. I am sorry, But you still responsible for whatever amount they have you in collections" WHAT?!?!?!? This is an unfair situation, I hope someone do the right thing in this company and get this taken care of.

• Ca
      30th of Jan, 2012

Hi my name is katia Borghi, sorry but I would like to cancel my account edge fitness,
    financial, I won t be able to pay that so I lost my job and my husband earns a little money and have two children to care, please next
    months do not withdraw the money in my account, thank very much.
    my membership # 112612211

1st of Feb, 2012

my name is Sergio Cisneros and Maria Meneses we like to cancel MEMBERHIP please
    CONTRACT # IS 809532394 thanks

3rd of Feb, 2012

@ Stepahie, thank you for your response, and I am glad and happy that you took the time to take care my complaint. THANK YOU!!!

3rd of Feb, 2012

hi my name is martha ferreira fardim my agreement # is 802946623 whith mill city fitness and i need cancel my menbership (health problem)...thanks

• Ge
      10th of Feb, 2012

my name is geilson alves i need cancel my menbership please my agreement # is 802946641 thanks.

• Me
      16th of Feb, 2012

I would like to cancel my automated renewel my name is melody kragie at 201 larkspur dr. santa maria ca. 93455 agreement # is 3836-01214 thank you

• Go
      13th of Mar, 2012

i would like to cancel my membership for anytime fitness in lockport ny #159031326 thank you Gordon Chapman