Abc Ecommerce / Dishonest Sales Technques/Scam

1 901 Occidental Ave SSeattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877) 201-9885

I got scammed by these group of ### out of Seattle called ABC E- commerce, posting this complaint was the last thing I wanted to do but after all the money I lost($4, 800) somebody else who is considering doing business has the right to know who these guys are. I'm not going to go into details about my experience, I got ripped off and started digging to find out more about these cons and who else they taken. After doing some research I stumbled on startling evidence about the group who call themselves ABC Ecommerce, after reading the allegations I couldn't believe it was true (Washington State Attorney General Lawsuit). I read the Attorney General Report in a state of shock, I was already in almost 5k still with no income off of my business. People need to know the truth about this operation a steer clear of this scam!

I posted the article so you can see for yourself
Here is the link http://www.atg.wa.gov/pressrelease.aspx?id=26940

E-commerce businessmen caught in Web of deceit

Judge sides with Washington Attorney General in consumer protection case against three companies and their owners

SEATTLE – The owners of an e-commerce company sued by the Washington Attorney General’s Office for repeatedly failing to deliver on their promises to help businesses nationwide sell their products online must pay for their actions, a judge decided.

“The defendants made their living by taking thousands of dollars from small businesses, promising services they couldn’t deliver, then closing shop as soon as customer complaints rolled in, ” Attorney General Rob McKenna said. “Thanks to the excellent work of Senior Counsel Paula Selis and our Consumer Protection High-Tech Unit, these operators must cease their deceptive practices and pay back everyone they cheated.”

The Washington Attorney General’s Office filed the civil lawsuit in May 2009 in King County Superior Court against three Washington men: Jeremy Avey, Alexander Martin and Brent Stanphill. Also addressed in the suit are the businesses the men operated, including Cybercom Technologies, which did business in Bothell as Wizy-Wiz eCommerce; TNT Cart, which also operated under the name Strada Technologies in Kirkland and Seattle; and White Crane Technologies, which operated in Redmond. Since starting their operation in 2005, the defendants have used at least eight business names and various locations in the Seattle and Eastside areas. Their most recent business name is ABC eCommerce.

Documents filed by the state describe how the defendants played one small business owner who paid White Crane Technologies $8, 700 in 2006 to provide a Web site and hosting services. When the Indiana woman called to inquire why the work wasn’t completed, she received a recording that the phone number wasn’t in service. A few months later, she received a call from TNT Cart, offering to rebuild her Web site. Unaware that TNT Cart was essentially the same business that had taken her money earlier, she paid $2, 800.

In her complaint to the Attorney General’ Office, the Indiana woman wrote:

“I also told him my sister and I had been ripped off by a company called White Crane in 2006 and we could not afford for this to happen again. He said that he had heard of them, but his company was not like them. I then explained to him that I could not work outside of my home because of a car accident and only have a small income from Social Security and that I could not afford it. He came back with he was in an car accident and lost both legs and if it wasn't for TNT CART giving him a job, he would be were I was. Then he asked me to hold on while he rolled over in his wheelchair to talk to his boss about what they could do for me.”

A defense attorney later said the caller was not in wheelchair.

Again, the Indiana woman’s Web site wasn’t completed. Finally, she was contacted in 2010 by Wizy-Wiz, offering to make her Web site operational for “no charge.” But no work was done.

The attorney general’s suit accused the defendants of making misrepresentations about the quality of their services, neglecting to deliver services as promised, providing poor customer service, not honoring money-back guarantees and making unauthorized charges to consumers’ debit and credit accounts. The defendants were also accused of failing to register as a commercial phone solicitor.

After failing to adequately reply to requests by the state and court that they provide information about their customers, the defendants were prohibited from opposing the state’s claims. King County Superior Court Judge Julie Spector granted the state’s motion for summary judgment following oral arguments on Dec. 3, finding that their practices violated Washington’s Consumer Protection Act and Commercial Telephone Solicitation Act.

“Judge Spector agreed with our case and criticized their callous treatment of consumers and greed, ” Selis said. “She gave us everything we asked for – injunctive provisions, civil penalties and restitution.”

The defendants will pay a $226, 000 civil penalty and approximately $137, 500 to reimburse the state’s investigative and legal costs. They will pay more than $108, 000 in restitution to 35 customers who filed complaints with the Attorney General’s Office. Additionally, the defendants must create a list in the next two weeks of other customers nationwide who have complained to them about the issues identified in the Washington Attorney General’s complaint and offer refunds.

The order includes a long list of injunctive provisions that prevent the defendants from making misrepresentations in connection with any Internet business. Failure to comply with the terms would trigger an additional civil penalty of up to $25, 000 per violation.

Somebody needs to do something about this...I want to join up with anybody who wants a refund !!
I want justice to be served

Ma

Comments

• Ab
      13th of Dec, 2010

We have searched our database and records for this client in an attempt to satisfy her account. We have absolutely NO record in our database of a "Mary P". with either the middle initial or last initial as the letter "P". We have also confirmed that no clients named Mary have paid 4800.00 for any of our services. Additionally, a search through our database confirms that no client of ours named "Mary" is located out of Louisville, Kentucky. This is most likely a competitor of ours attempting to defame ABC eCommerce. If any real client of ours has any questions or concerns regarding their account with us then please feel free to call or email our support department. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience and we will do what it takes to satisfy you as a client of ours.

It is important to the staff, clients and management of ABC eCommerce that the information and accusations regarding this matter are accurately portrayed.

We are NOT affiliated with White Crane Technologies, Jeremy Avey or Brent Stanphill. The complaints against them are not in any way related to us.

A present member of ours was in the past a part of TNT Cart in 2007 and in 2008. Because of this individuals association to TNT Cart, our firm, ABC eCommerce was mentioned in the suite. The allegations made in that lawsuit against ABC eCommerce were limited to complaints made by only 4 clients of the hundreds of clients we currently serve. We have worked hard to resolve those 4 complaints, and currently have only one unresolved complaint left open to date. That would have resolved as well but we are unable to communicate directly with that client, making it difficult for us to resolve her complaint. We are committed to addressing ANY complaints our customers may have regarding the product or the service they receive.

Our attorneys are in the process of defending our company against mis-association and inaccurate allegations against our firm and our reputation.

It is extremely important to ABC eCommerce that all of it’s clients receive the full service they purchase from us, and excellent customer service. The fact that, prior to the publication of the court's decision last Friday, we had ZERO online complaints regarding our products and services - over the course of more than 2 years in business - is proof positive that we are a reputable company and strive to make a positive impact to our clients and the e-commerce industry. Again, If any real client of ours has any questions or concerns regarding their account with us then please feel free to call (877-201-9885) or email (support@ABCeCommerce.com) our support department. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience and we will do what it takes to satisfy you as a client of ours.

ABC eCommerce

24th of Dec, 2010

Mary I agree with you 100% . I have also been with ABC E-commerce for over a year now and have also been victim to the empty promises, credit card debt, and near bankruptcy with my E-commerce website. I am wiling to team up with anyone like yourself who is unsatisfied and wants to take these burglars to court over the Consumer Protection Act. If you happen to stumble on these comments after signing up with this group do you research visit the Washington State Attorney General website and view the Press Release. http://www.atg.wa.gov/pressrelease.aspx?id=26940. I won't be silenced and will get my money back, one way or another .

• Ab
      10th of Feb, 2011

• Je
      10th of Feb, 2011

I am in the same boat. I paid them $2000.00 to build me a site. Still no site complete. Well over a year. I want a refund. Jerry Smith.

• Di
      18th of Mar, 2011

"We have been in direct contact with our client Joel L. Evan regarding the fake postings that someone has made using his name and his company domain names. Our client who is posting as "Joel L Evan" has clearly stated to this forum stating that he did not write any negative reviews about our firm. He has also sent us documentation stating that he did not write the fake reviews in an attempt to damage our company. It is truly unfortunate that there are some people out there willing to steel someones identity and business name to make false and defamatory complaints."

No one is stealing anyone's identity here. The fact remains that ABCeCommerce (and whatever other names you've used in the past), has received numerous complaints from the Attorney General's office, and for good reason. Many people felt that the sales team they talked to promised things that never happened. This company is simply unfit to do business and feels more like a chop-shop in a 3rd world country.

• Le
      19th of Dec, 2011
    Abc Ecommerce - Need urgent advice
    ABC ECommerce

I have built an online tack shop and informational blog, www.horsehearts.com, I started with My Home Wealth, then ABC ECommerce approached me, about moving my site to their builder.
    I had no success with My Home Wealth either, ABC showed me where they used the same template for every site, had 69 mistakes, and 9 warnings, so I moved. I had paid My Home Wealth around $3500, and it cost me the same to move over to ABC ECommerce.
    I have not been able to contact them for a month and their mail box by phone is full, please can you help, leeannb1@hotmail.com
    I would like to investigate both My Home Wealth and ABC ECommerce, I have made nothing with my site, have done everything they asked and more, I cannot afford this kind of loss, is there any chance to get any of it back, sure hope so.
    I have been working at this site for almost 2 years, working every day at keeping up with my affiliates sales, coupons, free shipping, posted to the site, also advertising on Facebook, to no avail, now they are gone, don’t answer the phone, email, nothing, I have a drop shipper to add, but the builder has to do it, am totally frustrated.

• Vi
      28th of Jan, 2012

Go to

• Ca
      25th of Jun, 2012

We were convinced to move from a 4 year long relationship with another hosting company where we spent thousands developing 2 websites but had to do all the work and design ourselves through their model. I moved to ABC eCommerce because the told us they would copy over everything (extensive articles and pages) over to their hosting site, redesign it, "Fix" all the errors and google spider issues that they had found on our site, update from the very old model that they said was 'obsolete". That they would keep up all the search engine monthly notifications..they would carry over all my prior affiliate set ups, and my huge photo gallery. They put up the basics of a nice home page for each. They copied over less than 1/2 of the articles and pages, all mixed up and categorized. They set up a cart for Doba and internet sales but only put a few of the 100 they would add for us on one site, none on the other. We negotiated a price and paid half down. They dunned us for the other half until I convinced them I would not pay for the other half until they did what they said they were going to do. My sites sat unfinished at that point until they just notified me that I had a few short days to try to get a disc or another web company as they were out of business. Total complete scam!!! I do not want to go and check how much we paid in monthly host fees that were were not supposed to be charged until the sites were done.

• Rh
      23rd of Aug, 2012

I totally agree that the company was a complete scam!. I paid for a facebook design for my online business. I approved the layout, but they never activated it. I did not know they were out of business so I filed a complaint with the BBB.