ABC Distributing / Beware

Just to let everyone know Abc distributing, Lakeside Collections, and LTD commodities are all owned by the same person! I wouldnt waste my time on trying to order from any of the others.. Its all the same people all the same product, all the same hassle of disrespectful customer service, one box at a time shipping, making extra charges from your credit card lairs, and theifs.. I dont have 100 words to say about this company but It will not let me post a comment unless I use 100 words or more to satisfy their readers.. WTF okay so anyway maybe this is 100 words or more..

Comments

17th of Sep, 2010

Greetings DuToit06,

I want to apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you have listed in your posting.

abc distributing is concerned when a customer tells us that some aspect of our service has been unacceptable. Let me assure you that we strive to make your shopping experience memorable and regret that yours was not typical of the level of service we strive to provide.

I would love the opportunity to review your account and assist you with your needs directly. Please forward to me at helpline@abcdistributing.com your account information, so that I may contact you without further delay.

Warm Regards,

Jodi S
    eCCS Customer Care Specialist

i have been waitibg 2 months from product

22nd of Jan, 2012

i have been waiting since December for a product ordered from this company and i have no way of checking this item and noone answers the phone when called i have left email messages and i do not recommened the use of this company

22nd of Jan, 2012

I have been waiting since December for an item ordered from this company . There is noway for me to check online for the item since it was ordered out of a catalogue so no confirmation number was given and the number is automated this is poor or none existent customer service the inmates use this site to order thing they want to send family member and i feel like she has been taking full advantage of the item was ordered as a christmas gift but they have yet to send it and the money was with drawn from her account. and she has me call daily to check for product. i am irrate at the service and i really dont understand how they could steal her money i wouuld like some one to contact me as soon as possible this has been an on going issue i have been trying gto contact you being as though she can not make the calls from jail