ABC Cargopoor service - abc cargo at riyadh

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Comments

• Ji
      Jan 12, 2016

I have sent 151 kg house hold items in 4 boxes through ABC cargo from Jubail Saudi Arabia vide HWB no 404769 dated 27th Jun 2015, as on mid January 2016 i have not received my goods and nobody is picking the phones at Saudi Arabia and India office of ABC cargo. Refer attached file. Please arrange to deliver the cargo asap

• Ji
      Jan 17, 2016

All information is provided in complaint text and attached file.

Jan 23, 2016

WE ALL ARE WRITTING SAME STORY, my Consignement booked on 22 june - 2015, consignment number A255063 from RIYADH to UTTAR PRADESH (NORTH INDIA) not yet recieved. 07 MONTHS FINISHED.
    NOW WHAT WE CAN DO, IF SOMEONE KNOWS THAT HOW WE CAN TAKE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS BULL SHI...T ABC CARGO CO.

Jan 27, 2016

Very bad service abc cargo my cargo not yet received last 8 month i suggest to all people don't send any cargo via abc because he is froud cargo company

• Ur
      Feb 02, 2016

Happy days are here again very soon. My humble request to SASO and we sent a request to them to shut our ABC cargo offices from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through which many peoples are suffering and kids are crying for their toys. Just wait how ABC will return compensations to us very soon and it will be shut from here.

Feb 06, 2016

I am tahir i send my cargo 12jun 15 by abc cargo consignment number abc914840 last 8 month my cargo not yet delivered to my house.
    I am very disappointed how much time they need when i go and ask abc office they r not reply good and they r not receiving my call.
    So i suggest all people dont send any cargo via abc because he is chitter.i dont know who give award to abc cargo. So i am planning to go o complaint to police if my cargo not delivered this month.
    I will try to publish in arab news dont send any cargo via abc because he is not delivring cargo.

• Ki
      Feb 08, 2016

I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Sudi Arabia in Najran 10/07/2015 7 month ago the cargo is not delivered at the destination
    HWB NJV : 09073, 09074 TOTAL KG :30.5, PC:2, DOOR :KERALA

• Sh
      Feb 09, 2016

I MOHD SHAKILUR RAHMAN send 14 boxes parcel through ABC cargo AL JUBAIL to New Delhi in the month of June 2015. Details are as given
    Date/ Bill no. / box ---06 june 2015 /HWB404699 / 7box, 17june2015 /HWB404746 / 4 box, 17 june2015 /HWB404747 / 1tv and 20 june 2015 HWB404753 / 2box . Already 8 months are going to pass but still I did not received a single box. This is my second complaint, I made more than100
    calls, every times they replied I will get in 15 days.Now they have closed their phone and mobile. It is his duty to come forward and solve problem.
    Boxes are remained in transit more than 8 months, Items may get damage.

Feb 09, 2016

Dear dont send any cargo via abc and all people inform your friends by facebook dont send cargo by abc .because abc acrgo is chitter number 1 cargo in world
    I also sent my cargo 12 jun 2015 till now 9 month finished but my cargo not yet delivered. my consignment number is abc914840.when i go abc office every time they r giving new story.

Mggdhxhgfffv

Kgzkgz

Feb 17, 2016

I have sent 1cartoon 26 kg from jubail(KSA) India kerala over 3 months date of submission 10 july 2015 Till now the cargo is not deliverd consignent number is A821265

• Re
      Feb 18, 2016

I have placed my parcel on oct 3 2015 still i dint recive thd cargo . The missing cargo traking number is A821447, A821446. Plz check this above tranking number and let me know the result as soon as possible.

Feb 19, 2016

I have not received my parcel till today more than 230 days over
    Pl make the delivery call back +[protected]

Mohd Rafiq

Feb 20, 2016

Dear abc cargo riyadh
    Why u r taking new cargo if u r not finished your old cargo delivered i sent 9 month completed my cargo not yet delivered till today i.e 21 feb 2016.

I send my cargo 12jun 15 my consignment number abc914840 when i call abc office all mobile number off. And some of numbers they r not receiving call. Give me solution how much need more time.

Thair
    [protected]

Feb 20, 2016

What is status of my cargo consignment number abc914840 i send 9 month ago 12 jun 15.
    Today 21 feb 2016 finished how much time need.
    Tshir
    [protected]

• Ra
      Feb 25, 2016

Am also waiteing Sine 8 months i send cargo July 03 2015 from jubail.the toltal weight of box 21 kg, arround SR 1800 Cost of items inside box.My consignment no-A821214.up to Dec 2015 the office was opened . now since last 2 months office close..what to do am not getting.the follwing no displyed on office shutters, i dont know this nos are active or not.[protected], [protected]

• Gu
      Mar 08, 2016

me also sent last year may month, , 2015, , but still i didnt get my parcel very worst service and responsible pls inform me any information [protected]

• Sh
      Mar 08, 2016

I Mohd Shakilur Rahman send 13 boxes cargo through ABC cargo AL JUBAIL in the month of june 2015 on different dates. Now nine (9) months
    going to pass and still I am waiting for my cargo. When I try to make contact nobody gives reply and lift phone. This is my 5th complaint. My cargo details are, ( 1). Date 6/6/2015 bill No. HWB 404699, 7box wt. 120.5kg, (2). Date17/6/2015 bill No. HWB 404746, 4box wt. 90kg (3) Date 20/6/2015 bill No. HWB 404753, 2box wt. 44kg . Total box 13 and weight 254.5kg. I request you please look into this matter and send cargo
    This is my 5th complaint but still I did not receive any response from your side. Please give reply to my mail address, and call your Delhi staff to lift mobile when I try to contact him.
    Thanks
    Mohd Shakilur Rahman
    K111 Abul Fazal Enclave part-1, jamia nagar, okhla
    New Delhi-110025
    [protected]@hotmail.com/ shakilur.[protected]@gmail.com
    +91 [protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Mar 14, 2016

My son Booked a Cargo at ABC cargo at Lulu on 11.07.2015 wide receipt No. ARL211880 (2 CARTOONS). The guy promised that the same will be delivered by month end. SR 470 was also paid towards fright in advance. Today 13.03.2016, yet I have to receive the same. When I logged on to the site it shows in-house packing completed on 13.02.2016 and manifested for shipment. I doubt whether the same will be delivered at all. No response from the people booked (Lulu is closed) from the Head office. From the complaints I go through, there is no response from the company. Will some one suggest what to do.

Mar 25, 2016

ABC CARGO RIYADH
    Saudi Arabia
    abccargogcc.com
    I have placed my Cargo of 28.5kg weight at ABC Lulu branch on 22-JUL-2015 in Riyadh, KSA.
    Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 60-90 days by the courier agency.
    I have also called Lulu and the head office branches at Riyadh and the customer care executives several times but no response on the status of my Cargo. Also, I have visited the Cargo branch at Lulu not find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
    So, am not getting any response from ABC Cargo Service, Riyadh on my shipment for the past 8 months.
    Request your support in helping me retrieve the valuable goods that I have sent through this courier service.
    Please contact [protected]@rocketmail.com
    Thinks
    Contact number [protected]

Mar 25, 2016

ABC CARGO RIYADH
    Saudi Arabia
    abccargogcc.com
    I have placed my Cargo of 28.5kg weight at ABC nasto branch on 22-JUL-2015 in Riyadh, KSA.
    I have also called nasto and the head office branches at Riyadh and the customer care executives several times but no response on the status of my Cargo. Also, I have visited the Cargo branch at nasto not find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
    Please contact [protected]@rocketmail.com
    Thinks
    Contact number [protected]

• Ha
      Mar 29, 2016

Dear sir, please do something as early as possible. What time you have taking ? my all cloths are in this boxes. 1.50 moths have passed. I cant believe. Please do something.
    Thanking you

• Ha
      Mar 30, 2016

VOUCHER NO. HWB 313520 DTD 11.2.2016 FROM JEDDAH TO NORTH INDIA(GUJARAT) 63 KG. 2 BOX

• Ra
      Apr 07, 2016

It is true that ABC cargo have poorest of the poor services as i have send my cargo from Riyadh on 17-06-2015 and till date it is undelivered [protected]. Now I am going to saudi again and will teach them lesson.

• Gu
      Apr 11, 2016

my parcel i booked last year may month but still not yet received, , anyone arrange or create one group all will give police complients my whatsup [protected]

Apr 14, 2016

I have send cargo of 129 kgs on 14 july 2015 still we have not recieved please help they are saying that they have removed branch from saudi arabia dhamam please help my contact number is [protected]

Apr 18, 2016

I have booked one consignment on 19/07/2015 from Riyad to Tanda, Ambedkar Nagar UP with reference no. HWB 163575.Still i am waiting for that consignment .There is no proper response from ABC cargo Customer care.Indian agent of ABC cargo are not having any information when i call them they are not picking my phone.i have faced worst courier service in my life time .here onwards i will not send any items through this courier.
    Kindly response

Apr 18, 2016

Please contact me [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2016

Kinldy inform the HWB 163575 dt 19.07.2015.Still i have not received .I made several complain to company representative but nobody responding.
    Kindly contact me [protected] or my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.

May 02, 2016

dear ABC cargo, my father had send a cargo from Riyadh Saudi Arabia on date 16/06/2015 with booking number A254886, in the name of receiver MR. ANIS KHAN and sender's name MOHAMMED RAIS KHAN . he paid 972 RIYALS TO ABC CARGO .
    from 16 JUNE 2015 TILL DATE 3 MAY 2016 I HAVE NOT RECEIVE THAT CARGO, , , , ,
    SO TELL ME THAT HOW MUCH I HAVE to WAIT AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF 11 MONTHS ?????
    when we contact them they say our cargo is in Mumbai and every time they say that in just 20 days we will receive our cargo ..
    so now it is over the head and i want that my cargo should reach my home any how as soon as possible ... contact at [protected] or at [protected]@yahoo.com ...
    so please kindly accept my complaint and do good for us as soon as possible ...
    thank you ...

• Am
      May 12, 2016

asssalam waalaikum I have sent a consignment (ADS5454) of 25Kg from Dammam To Delhi on June 12th 2015. Till the parcel not yet reached. I visited the ABC office somany times. Everytime they saying wait 15 days. Almost one year gone. Please anyone say How can I make a compliant against it??

Thank You.

May 12, 2016

sir mera courier abhi tak ni aya h, six month ho chuke hn, sir my humble request to you sir, jald s jald mera courier ajaye sir

May 12, 2016

abccargo s meri humble request h mera courier jald se jald phinch wayen

• Ss
      Jun 02, 2016

Guys, there are thousands of peoples who are made victim by ABC CARGO. No one is taking any action against them. They are still making people foolish by taking their goods with a shameless promise that they will deliver their goods within 45-60 days. Please any one help us.

Jun 19, 2016

HI
    My name is rajeshwar chauhan and my shipment is not reached its been 11 months whenever i call your head office they always use to say cargo will be reach in this month but till now its not reached i send this parcel o 09/07/215, so please provide me right information about my parcel thank you.
    HWB No:- ALB79114
    Name:- Rajeshwar chauhan
    Mob No, +966 [protected]

•   Jun 27, 2016

Aslamalequm v.r.b
    Bhai sab ko malum ho ki mera saman 24 /8 / 2015 ko Apke office abc cargo se delivery india up allahabad ko
    kiya thaa kul saman 26 kg aur delivery charge 300 riyal diya hai
    delivery nomber. Abc 915843
    address india. Rubina bano85/76 dodipur shagung allahabad u.p india abhi tak nahi pahuchaa hai Apke office me phone karo tu jaldi koi rispons nahi milta aur kabhi rispons bhi milta hai tu agle month mil jayega Apke office ka kai bar ana jana huaa mai pareshan ho gaya hu sab ji ap hamara koi madad karo
    my phone number. [protected] hai please sab rispons me allah apko izazat De
    mohd naim mahtta hala new damam 40 nomber janudarriya riyadh

• Py
      Jun 28, 2016

I have placed my cargo of 66 kg weight at ABCshara rall-batha brancho n 21 jun 2015 in Riyadh ksa.
    Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20-30 days by the courier agency.
    I have also called branch & head office branches at Riyadh and the customer care executive several times but no response on the statuso f my cargo.
    Also i have visited the cargo branch of bath to findout the actual status but again very poor response for this.
    So am not getting any response from ABC cargo service.

• Py
      Jun 28, 2016

My cargo number is 161645 please check it fast last 1 years not get .

Jul 04, 2016

Agree to your complaint... Can somebody do something please...