ABC Cargo / poor service - abc cargo at riyadh

SA Review updated:

I have placed my Cargo of 27kg weight at ABC Lulu branch on 23-Sep-12 in Riyadh, KSA.
Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20-30 days by the courier agency.
I have also called Lulu and the head office branches at Riyadh and the customer care executives several times but no response on the status of my Cargo. Also, I have visited the Cargo branch at Lulu to find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
So, am not getting any response from ABC Cargo Service, Riyadh on my shipment for the past 2 months.
Request your support in helping me retrieve the valuable goods that I have sent through this courier service.
Please contact me [protected]@ sarf.[protected]@gmail.com if you can help in the next 2-3 days

ABC Cargo

• Irfansyed's Response, Jul 14, 2019

I have been waiting for my laggauge since from 2 weeks. Not yet received as it is of 16kgs and

Comments

• Pu
      Nov 22, 2012

Agree to your complaint..Very common..Can someone do something on this

• Ha
      Dec 09, 2012

hello sir this habibulla from chennai my father sended a 3 parcels via arab cargo serices
    in riyadh to tambaram chennai it was over 6 month we are not getting a any responce
    from there that parcel no:6347 & 6348 & 6349 there's contact no also not working if u got any result's contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

Apr 04, 2013

abc cargo service very very bad service. i am planing to contact police dpt in alhassa. last month i sent my parcels through al hassa abc branch and now i make enquery about my pracels, they told me they have no idea about above pracels

Apr 06, 2013

I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Riyadh to Kerala on Dec 2012. They have committed to deliver with in 30 days. Till now the cargo is not delivered, this is the 4th month. I have tried to contact their offices, most of the time they were not attending the call. Two times they attended and said that, it will deliver with in a week. But till now nothing happened. This is a waste service that I have ever seen

Apr 11, 2013

all my friends, i have one request to aloof you that in future don't approach any parcel company. please contact with Saudi postal dept.they are very honest people also i am recommended BPL cargo service

Jun 08, 2013

my cousin send parcel through abc cargo on april month from saudi.15 days before i call to the coachin abc cargo branch they told at present the ship is reached mumbai with in ten days i will receive the parcel, , , they informed to me but now more than 20 days over i did not get any response from cargo.many times i called to the branch office but ther are not responding me.

• Mo
      Jul 13, 2013

I did't undarstand, who give the award for you?what is the reason?your service is too cheap and bad.you told me, within 40 days reach your parcel in your house.I give you my parsel 18/04/2013. until12/07/2013 not reach my parcel in my house. you count ...how many days...? you give the answer to me.

May 26, 2014

I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Jubail (KSA) to Dewas-455001 M.P. India on 29/04/ 2014.vide docket no. HWB-A813867 They have committed to deliver with in 15- 20 days. Till now the cargo is not delivered, this is the 27days passed. I have tried to contact their Mumbai/Delhi offices, most of the time they were not attending the call.
    Shabbir Husain Qureshi mob. [protected]

• Je
      Aug 02, 2014

sir,
    Our friend 1 parcel booked on soudi to coimbatore in may month. till its not reached.

• Su
      Aug 11, 2014

Dear ABC cargo guys, I have book a parcel from Damam, Saudi to Bangalore on 28th Dec 2013, consignment # S710555. It is 7 months now. I call up their head office in Calicut, their response is so pathetic. They asking me to contact Damam office & I don't have any body there.

• Al
      Jul 03, 2015

I went to Abc cargo weigted 18 kgs cost arounb 2000 riyal goods whuch is my one month salary.they took goods and said it will reach in 20 days and gave me bill with consignment number A98457.now its almost more than 50 days everytime I am going they behaving bad.i said give my good s back or I register a complaint they saying me nothing will happen with complaint from me.what should I do I dont know anything.He says this is our not small buisness to coward from any legal.please help me.i thimnk many guys who work here will not get such problem they need a lesson.please make them understand.

• Me
      Jul 04, 2015

I feel very upset to inform u about my cargo I send on 5 th may 2015 from riyadh to Gujarat until now no news they are telling it's stuck in mumbai airport so what I have to do just wait ... Wait u have find solution waiting for ur response

Jul 11, 2015

Same thing happened with my cargo also.
    Please let me know where we can file complaint against ABC Cargo.

• Mu
      Jul 14, 2015

Yes its very true ABC cargo service is very very poor. Plz don't send any cargo through ABC cargo.
    They say that they are the no 1 but they are cheater no 1.
    It's more than one month my parcel is not delivered if they are not going to reply on my consignment status I will surely give a complaint ad in Arab News Saudi

Jul 19, 2015

Malkkah shara sittin office is not agive deatais my cargo luggage Cash invoice No HWB No : 11478 Date 21/06/2015 Nazeer . Makkah booking to hyderabad India Mumbay cell no is not lifting not giving any details give to my details luggage box cargo . My Cell No : [protected]

Jul 28, 2015

These Guys Behaves Very Shame less My Shipment Also not Yet Delivered. I ask Many times They Told me Max 40days but now nearly two months my shipment is not delivered.

• Mo
      Aug 06, 2015

Dear all, I also sent 3 parcels by ABC Cargo 2 months ago. After following up with them for the last 1 month I have realized that they are very worst people and have very worst service. Each time I contact them, they give a new story, sometimes saying moved from here and current in custom clearance in mumbai and sometime says its currently in DXB and somebody says wait 15 days more some says wait 30 days more but no body assures when will I get my shipment delivered.
    Finally when I reached them today in their Riyadh head office... I was so shocked to see so many people crowded their and abusing them and complaining about not receiving their parcels though it is more than 4 moths and some are being fooled for the last 5 months...
    I advice you all never ever again use cargo services but manage other ways to do so..
    And about the parcels we all should reach them at head offices and shout and fight them to return your goods and refund and compensate. Remember they are big liars they say it is already moved like that but many times the shipment will be kept held with them. Or you wait if you have lot of patience.

• Za
      Aug 10, 2015

when will the mumbai customer clearance start? we are eagerly wAITING FOR OUR GOODS. please let us know

• Im
      Aug 11, 2015

asssalam waalaikum my consignment number is (alb78878) i booked cargo 21.5 kg from riyadh to mumbai he said within 2 month ur cargo reach but now this third month running what should i do now i m scared when i saw ur complaint board all negative complaint about ur services just inform me how much more time u take.thankyou.

• Wa
      Aug 19, 2015

Sane thing happened with my cargo,

We all have to teach them a good lesson, if any one can find out where to register the complaint in Saudi Arabia

Aug 23, 2015

I have sent 3 boxes of cartoon 98.5 kg from riyadh al batha to destiation india hyderabad over 2 months date of submission 29 july 2015 till now the cargo has not reached to destiation our consignent number is abc914115 response as fast as plz

• Ri
      Aug 25, 2015

I have sent cartoon 27.5 kg from riyadh to destiation india over 3 months date of submission 28 May 2015 till now the cargo has not reached to destiation our consignent number is abc ARL 211445 no response, when ever I enquired about shipment ABC sales people not yet cleared? how long it would take God knows, I use to sent every time through ST Cargo, I never had any problem, this is first time I sent through ABC, I think I made a mistake.

Aug 27, 2015

I md Rizwan i send a cargo box 20 kg. Last may 05/2015.at abc cargo in riyadh at nesto I am worry until now they did not receive the said cargo box in India meaning your service is very very poor . So I need you to retrieve my box asap or let me know what happen my recipt no is. A415072. .Please I need an information about this matter my contact no [protected]..

Aug 28, 2015

I cannot understand the work culture of abc cargo very unethical and arrogant and mafia like poorest response cannot recommend and will not to anyone.Fullstop

• Mu
      Sep 05, 2015

i am Mujeeb I have send a Cargo of 20Kg Box on June /2015 From LULU Alwazarat my Receipt No is ARL211712 And now my tracking number says It Is Still in Riyadh and the LULU Head Office Says Before Then End of Sept Everything Will Be Cleared .I Send the Cargo for Ramdaan For My Family As My Luggage was Excess in Flight i came Back From Vacation Still The Cargo Is In Riyadh, I Don't Know Weather I Will Receive It on BAkri Eid .Great Service Hats Off To You...You Should Be Ashamed

Sep 15, 2015

Consignement booked on 06/May/2015, consignment number A820372 from jubail to Calicut.was not recieved yet after waiting more than 4 months.no proper responds are geting from the local office at Calicut.

Sep 15, 2015

ABC Cargo is very very bad in delivery as well as response.so i request to all so don't send any cargo via ABC.

Sep 22, 2015

Very very poor service abc cargo I am not send any parcal

• Fa
      Oct 19, 2015

Dear ABC Cargo Management,
    I have sent my consignment of 72 kg.from ABC Cargo at Lulu batha branch Riyadh on 3/7/2015. My shipment still not delivered at my home after a commitment of maximum 3 months by the Batha Lulu branch of ABC . I have called many times ABC Cargo which is located at Lulu batha Riyadh, but no response on the status of my cargo, even I have visited the same branch to get the exact status of my consignment but again poor response .Still I am not getting the positive response from the ABC Cargo service Riyadh on my shipment for the past 3 months.
    Therefore, requesting you to retrieve the valuable materials, that I have sent through your courier service .
    You can contact me at this number [protected] and you can mail the at [protected]@yahoo.com
    My consignment reference number is ALB79083.

Nov 08, 2015

My fiends i send a cargo of 35 on 16/07/2015 still no news about it.When i contact the Abc Cargo they said it will take another 30 days to deliver

Nov 13, 2015

I have send total 14 boxes of cargo through ABC cargo Jubail K.S.A to New Delhi, in the month of june 2015.
    They told me within 50 days I will receive my cargo, already 150 days has passed but still I
    did not receive a single box.I made several contact to ABC, every time they replied I
    will get within 10days but when . I made contact to Delhi office first two times, now they kept their
    mobile OFF. I made contact to ABC Mumbai, JUBAIL but same reply I will get soon. My details as below
    Date HWB No. No. of box weight sender's name mobile no.
    06/6/[protected].50 MOHD S RAHMAN [protected]
    K-111 ABUL FAZAL ENCLAVE, PART-1, THOKAR NO. 5
    JAMIA NAGAR, OKHLA, NEW DELHI -110025
    Mobile no. 91 [protected] / 91 [protected] & [protected]

Nov 22, 2015

To whomever it may concern
    This is Nawaz Ulla, I had booked a shipment No. "163697" on 23rd July, 2015 and I regret to inform that till date I did not receive my parcel. It is very urgent. The status showing as "In-house packing completed On 12/11/2015 At 11:39:" and the Box Name "163697/1-1" . Kindly look into the same and do the needful...

• Ae
      Nov 30, 2015

HWB NO. 161404 dated 11 June 2015 not yet delivered after more than 5 months . Mr. Ashraf from ABC cargo collected and packed into two boxes from my home at RIyadh which is not yet delivered till now. I want my money back with amount of consignment. I anticipate a quick favorable action at soonest. Thanks, Firoz

• Ae
      Nov 30, 2015

I want quick action and compensation at earliest.

Dec 03, 2015

Cargo booked -16th june 2015 from Riyadh to Delhi client number- 161732, Promised to deliever in 40 days. The delievery of cargo yet to be done on address in New Delhi. http://abccargo.in/

Dec 07, 2015

These people are looters. I haven't received my cargo since may 2013

Dec 12, 2015

I was send my consignment by ABC cargo, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia on 6 July 2015... at the packing time, cargo guys told me that 2 months will be taken to deliver your order but now almost 5 months over... nothing deliver...

Dec 23, 2015

my cargo from makkah isnt delivered as its delivery date was [protected].my cargo no. is- hwb no.11933 bearing bill no-11785. service is very bad and hell of doom. i want my cargo asap.

• Ta
      Jan 08, 2016

Dear All,
    On behalf of ABC CARGO SERVICES LLC, I really apologize for the delay happened in the Transit Time. Please be informed that delay was due to custom clearance at Mumbai and Delhi customs. Our cargo is at Airport and Ports since 4, 5 months. We are struggling to clear it asap. Now most of the shipments has already been delivered and remaining will be delivered within this month.
    We really appreciate your patience and thanking you to choose our services.
    We assure you the safety of your products and goods. Nothing will happen with your goods. Now the problem has resolved.
    We have also make an complaint desk to address all these issues.
    Please email at [protected]@abccargo.ae for any further inquiry or current status of your shipment.
    Yours sincerely,
    ABC CARGO CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM

• As
      Jan 12, 2016

I feel very upset to inform u about my cargo I send on 20/07/2015 from riyadh to BIHAR until now no news they are telling it's stuck in mumbai airport so what I have to do just wait ... Wait u have find solution waiting for ur response