ABC Cargomy shipment still not received, its placed on 18/06/2015

Myself sugith, an electrical engineer working in saudi arabia, i had placed a cargo shipment of some home need items through the abc cargo on 18/06/2015 from jubail office located in saudi arabia..Now its crossed almost 3 months, and still the products are not yet received..When am calling to jubail office they are saying it will send soon..But when ever i check for the status of shipment, it is still there in riyad..
My shipment no: a821082
This is the worst experience i ever had as i used to send parcels through other cargos also..

Re
Sep 27, 2015

Comments

• Gu
      Mar 08, 2016

me also same brother, from jubile i sent 34 kg still not yet received 10 month more

• Kr
      Jul 11, 2016

I had placed a cargo shipment of some home need items through the ABC cargo on 18/06/2015 from JUBAIL office located in SAUDI ARABIA..Now its crossed almost 13 months, and still the products are not yet received..when am calling to jubail office they are saying it will send soon..but when ever i check for the status of shipment, it is still there in RIYAD.. MY SHIPMENT NO: A821091 andA8210 92 THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD AS I USED TO SEND PARCELS THROUGH OTHER CARGO ALSO.

• Ab
      Mar 24, 2017

Please share any contact anyone has with ABC Cargo recently, my shipment sent in Jun'2015 from Jubail to Delhi is not delivered yet...AWB 404744

• Dh
      May 25, 2019

Worst customer service and irresponsible staff. They never give correct info, standard answer, Delayed by Port Authorities.
    Promised me 30 days and delivered in 78 days, All glass and plastics items are broken One box missing, instead I got someone else box.
    They trying shift blame on Gatti now

I am planning to take it further with UAE Consumer right department, Please let me know if you also would like to do the same.