ABC Cargo & Courier LLC / delivery not happening

I was promised by ABC cargo representative while picked up the cargo on 31st August 2018 that my items will be going by first week of Septmber where they had a container moving out but later after serveral phone calls and follow up, it was informed to me that my shipment was not gone on promissed date and they fabricated some story which no one can understand that they were facing strike in India due that they count load the contatiner in UAE so my question was then how come first week container lefter UAE. I dont know how to trust these pople as i still got no clue on when i can expect my shipment :(

Sh
Sep 15, 2018

Comments

Oct 10, 2018

Your right 3 times I have used them and lies after lies. I have found a better company who deliver it exactly wen they say. 2 days and it's delivered to my house in london .

• Mo
      Oct 30, 2018

MY NAME MOHAMMAD AWES SHEIKH, I HAVE SENT CARGO TO INDIA (KARNATAKA) AROUND 35 KG WHICH CONTAINS MANY ITEMS.
    THE ABC CARGO SERVICE OF BUR DUBAI THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL DELIVER TO MY PLACE AROUND 20 DAYS, NOW ITS 30 DAYS OVER THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING I WANT QUICK ACTION AGAINST IT. I CAN FILE CASE AGAINST YOU IF YOU LATE FOR NEXT 4 DAYS.