ABC Cargo / cargo not yet delivered

1 India Review updated:

I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Riyadh to Kerala on 14 Dec 2012. They have committed to deliver with in 30 days. Till now(06 mar 2013) the cargo is not delivered, this is the 4th month. I have tried to contact their offices, most of the time they were not attending the call. Two times they attended and said that, it will deliver with in a week. But till now nothing happened. This is a waste service that I have ever seen

An
Apr 6, 2013

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Oct, 2013

Koduvali
    Ph:0496 2648699

• Ar
      29th of Feb, 2016

My father send 3 boxes of cargo through abc a wall reputed company from Saudi to India in kerala on 20-06-2015. It is not received by us. It is more than 8 months gone. They was offering it will be delivered immediately.

10th of Jun, 2016

ABC cargo is cheating. My husband sent cargo to Gujarat on aug2015.its about now 11 month. Whenever we used to call they used to say just few more days it will reach.but it's useless.I am still waiting for cargo.
    Even they are not answering the call and some of numbers are wrong
    Tracking the cargo is also useless.the earning made by us should be fruitful. Not by wasting as u ABC cargo did.
    I want immediately reply.

17th of Aug, 2016

I have not received my item booked 2 cartoon pack from DAMMAM to Asansol, (W.B.), India, date of booking is 29 Feb. 2016, and still not received the item, I am not aware where to approach next to get the issue resolved, the company seems to cheat people, need immediate resolution to this, it's been six months almost and no information about the cargo. Bill no. 14787 / 14788.

My contact number is: