Abacus Taxis / Sexual abuse

Abacus Taxis
Abacus Taxis are rude and obnoxious. First off, when you enter their taxis the first thing they do is ask if you're a customer of Dave's Minibus, if you say you've used them they charge you double as they have a problem with this other company. Secondly there are two sons who work for this company, both have been previously charged with attempted rape where they sexually harass female passengers. They are abusive, loud mouthed and cheat their customers at every chance. I would never use this company again and would recommend for everyone especially females to boycott this company.

N  21st of Oct, 2009 by

Abacus Taxis - Simply awful
Abacus Taxis

As a former employee of this company who left and started a company of my own, I will testify that the owners of Abacus try every underhanded tactic they can to keep you from succeeding in business for their own self-gain. As a new private hire company myself, they have sent out slanderess letters of lies to all local businesses in the area trying to discredit me personally. I can only say, I would like to thank them for their stupidity in doing this as I have gotten loads of free advertising from them, as everyone who doesn't know me now do, They feel a company who is supposed to be one of the top taxi services in the area who needs to stoop to such low tactics must be dishonest and desperate and they prefer not to deal with such a company; not to mention how they badmouth me and my company to all of their so called customers. Thank you Abacus you have now increased my business and have put me out there as being a service to fear because of my professional persona.