Abacus 24-7 / Bad service

United States Review updated:
Abacus 24-7
Awesome source for third-party and remanufactured ink cartridges. Low-cost flat rate shipping, good prices on ink and toner. We get all our ink from them, for printers they carry cartridges for; and all of our cables, too (printer, audio, HDMI, etc).

Only once so far have we received a wrong item; they handled the return and reshipment without hassles, and even picked up the return shipping costs.

We have not had a single problem with any of the ink cartridges we've received from Abacus.. We've ordered for Lexmark, Dell, Brother and Epson printers..

We only wish they had a wider selection; they don't carry ink (or toner) for all of the printers we have.. but then, third party or remanufactured cartridges are rare anywhere or simply don't exist for a couple of those.

N  14th of Jan, 2011 by
Dec 2010, bought HP15 and HP78 from them a couple months ago, didn't need the ink right away, so they sat SEALED in a cabinet for 2 months, then needed to print one evening and it's just absolute crap quality, installed them correctly, however just prints w/ streaks, half missing, faded etc. just absolute crap quality, avoid. Placed genuine HP cartridges in the printer, works fine.
N  11th of Feb, 2011 by

Abacus 24-7 - Bad refund practice
Abacus 24-7

I purchased toner that messed up my printer and when called back in Jan 14 2011 to compalin they told me to package up the used and unused toner and mail it along with the order number of RMA 53511.

I paid out of my own pocket to ship it and return receipt and they told me Gabriel I would receive a check in about 10 business day's.

I called back on January 25th and told it was mailed out but they never mentioned that it was mailed to the original shipping address not to me in another state.

I had to buy proper toner from another comapany from Brother to fix my messed up printer .

I have been calling all week Feb 3-10 speaking to Customer agents of Robert, Danielle and even reveived a call from someone in Accting Glen but he hung up on me.