Ab Circle Pro / dangerous and scam

1 902 Bradt St Schenectady NY 12306Schenectady, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5184216938

I have been thrown off of the ab circle pro three times now in the short time i have used it. I already have a lot of medical problems and loved the ab circle cause it seemed less strenuous and more relaxed to do. Well i was in for a surprise when i have landed flat on my back on my floor thrown off more than once. Today i got thrown off and really hurt my knee and back. I would like to get a refund of the full purchase price don't still have reciept but bought it about three months ago. Also i would like to let people know before they get seriously injured on it. Also i am sorry but as far as weightloss in 3 mins a day it doesn't happen i have had three kids and until i started using lipozene i didn't lose a pound on the ab circle sorry but it doesn't really make your body look anything like the model they paid to do the videos. Very disappointed and i will be getting rid of it in the trash since i don't feel safe giving or selling to anyone else that would be wrong knowing how dangerous and untruthful of a product it is. Thank you i look forward to hearing more back to take care of this.

Aw
Apr 19, 2013

Comments

• De
      19th of Dec, 2013

I using AB CIRCLE PRO. But some problems in my machine (leg moment arm). Kindly help to me...
    I am Devaraj 9840347728.