Ab Circle Pro / UNSAFE

1 CA, United States Review updated:

My hubby bought the Ab Circle for me, for Christmas. I loved it, and used it until Feb. 9th. That day, the left knee pad, (bowl), came apart. I was on the advanced setting. I flew up into the air on the upswing and my whole left side landed on the unit. Starting with the handlebars to my chest, all the way down, and ending up with both sides of the broken bowl crunching my pelvis.
I went and had x-rays...bruised ribs. My first ever. Could not drive my manual trans. car for 8 days!!!
My husband looked at the broken pieces and found the only thing holding that assembly together, were 3 tiny prongs! The bottom part (which holds the bearings), is heavier than the top, (where the knee pad is attached). Apparently, one of the bearings came out from it's ring. Rattled the tabs till they broke, and sent me flying!
The BBB gives this company an "F" rating...I can see why. I will pursue further, as this is a dangerous product. A great concept, but DANGEROUS!! I don't want anyone else hurt!!!

Comments

• Be
      5th of Feb, 2010

The Knee supports come loose while in use. I bruised my hip and broke a rib!!!

• Do
      1st of Mar, 2010

On January 13th of 2010 my acct was charged $79.90 for a virus scan for my computer the virus did not work and I have been trying to get my refund back since I cancelled the scan. What is going on would like my refund back.

• St
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I also used ab circle pro and injured my hip, knee, and broke my toe! very unsafe product!!

• De
      5th of Apr, 2010

Please see bruised not broken.
    Regards,
    Deb Felts
    debfelts@yahoo.com

• Ba
      19th of Feb, 2011

THERE IS A WONDERFUL PRODUCT CALLED " KNEE BOWL BOOTIES" IT IS AN AFTER MARKET PRODUCT THAT WAS DESIGNED BY A WOMAN ENGINERING STUDENT AT M.I.T JUST LOVE MY MACHINE NOW
    ITS ON THE NET