Ab Circle Pro / UNSAFE
My hubby bought the Ab Circle for me, for Christmas. I loved it, and used it until Feb. 9th. That day, the left knee pad, (bowl), came apart. I was on the advanced setting. I flew up into the air on the upswing and my whole left side landed on the unit. Starting with the handlebars to my chest, all the way down, and ending up with both sides of the broken bowl crunching my pelvis.
I went and had x-rays...bruised ribs. My first ever. Could not drive my manual trans. car for 8 days!!!
My husband looked at the broken pieces and found the only thing holding that assembly together, were 3 tiny prongs! The bottom part (which holds the bearings), is heavier than the top, (where the knee pad is attached). Apparently, one of the bearings came out from it's ring. Rattled the tabs till they broke, and sent me flying!
The BBB gives this company an "F" rating...I can see why. I will pursue further, as this is a dangerous product. A great concept, but DANGEROUS!! I don't want anyone else hurt!!!
More Ab Circle Pro Complaints & Reviews
- Ab Circle Pro - unsafe 
- Ab Circle Pro - roller slution 
- Ab Circle Pro - Missing parts upon delivery 
- Ab Circle Pro - Dishonesty- Read before purchasing 
- Ab Circle Pro - back pain/ damage to lower spine 
- Ab Circle Pro - dangerous and scam 
- Ab Circle Pro - Roller bearings
- Ab Circle Pro - Dangerous Machine
- Ab Circle Pro - Poor Quality
- Ab Circle Pro - Got hurt twice on the Ab Circle Pro