Ab Circle Pro / abcircle pro

Wheels only last for three weeks. Then they have grooves that you could hurt yourself if it gets caught on them . I did and then they never get back to you with replacment parts .!!! Dont buy this ! It is poorly put together !!!

Comments

• Nr
      23rd of Nov, 2010

look for my fracture under 2 greenboard fractures on my Humrerus

23rd of Nov, 2010

Call 800-242-2923 ext 2549 for the Chartis Ins. Dawn Patz fax 866-695-0721 This thing is owned by READERS DIGEST!!!

1st of Dec, 2010

Hi all, ive been through 3 sets of rollers so far. Now on my 4th set that i found through ebay and they are amazing!! Just typed in ab circle rollers into ebay and found some silver/grey bullet rollers. Makes the machine so much quicker and also quieter! There are a little more expensive but have had them nearly 3 months now and in perfect condition, my others lasted roughly 2 weeks before they wore out!! I believe these bullet rollers also come with a warranty. Hope this helps!

12th of Dec, 2010

Be sure to know the knee pads will slip out when you go to the top and gain any speed. I had my HUmerous fractured in 2 places when it happened to me! Readers Digest says the product is not defective so I assume it is designed sop they slip out of the cups? I advize strapping yourself into the knee cups with velcro to prevent what happened to me? See my pictures.. My arm healed withoiut being set. Now I am permanently limited to motion with my right arm. Doing my hair hurts and driving is hazardous. Be careful!! Keep records!

• De
      25th of Jan, 2011

Wow! I am glad I found this website. I just got off the phone with Ab Circle Pro customer service. I called because I just used my machine for the third time and fell out of it again. The first time I hurt my elbow. This time I did not get hurt but I was very concerned that this machine is not safe. Ab circle pro customer service told me that they had not received any calls about people falling out of the machine.

I explained that I workout 3 to 5 times a week. I am only about 15 pounds overweight and own a great deal of commercial grade exercise equipment. I know how to use exercise equipment.

The representative offered to send me some new rollers and a new bun and thigh pin. I googled "ab circle pro knee slipping out of cups" and this along with numerous other reviews came up. The representative was still on the phone with me and I informed her of the numerous comments on the web. She told me that she did not have access to the internet. I asked if there was somewhere I could make a formal complaint because this appears to be a serious safety issue. She told me that she did not know but I could look on the website.

I am just amazed at how this company is not concerned with the safety of the consumer. Any suggestions on who I can file a formal complaint with?

2nd of Apr, 2011

I would send an email to CustomerCare@abcirclepro.com and include your order number to request the claims
    department. They will send an investigator to look at the machine and take photo's. Then he will send a report
    the machine seems fine. If they come to your house have them actually get on it and try it!
    Thats what I advise.