aaxs lending corporationLoan

1 Review updated:

I applied for a 35000.00 loan. Jeff Stewart called and said I was approved for the loan. I would have to pay$935.00 insurance premium. This would have to be sent to Evelyn Edwards in Canada. Then Jeff Stewart said the money was being held at the border and another $635.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Saint Cloud, FL00 would have to be sent to Evelyn Edwards and the money would be sent. Jeff Stewart called and said things are backed up but the money would be sent soon. Since then I have been unable to have any contact with Jeff Stewart. I contacted the BBB in Florida. They sent me a letter stating that the State of Florida, Division of Corporations this company is inactive.

More aaxs lending corporation Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      Sep 25, 2009
    aaxs lending corporation - Loan Fraud
    Aaxs Lending Corporation
    St. Cloud
    Florida
    aaxslending.com

Requested to wire money for insurance so that I may receive my loan.
    Has not wired my loan after sending $1600.00 wire transfer and numerous times have tried contacting.

• De
      Oct 09, 2009

This company also requested Insurance money before they could process my loan. They have not refunded my money back to me and I have called them numerous times. They are apparently are not going to and they will steel your money!