AARP Trustedid / worse now then when I started

Internet, United States Review updated:

I have always felt that aarp served my interests in a very good fashion. I am 57 years old and have worked very hard to keep a good credit score.
Low and behold, aarp offered credit protection, and I signed up for it.
When I started with trusted id in april 2014 my credit score (Equifax) was 817. I never missed a payment nor did I take out any loans or open any credit cards.in may it dropped to 801.in june it dropped to 798 and in july it dropped to
791. I have contacted trusted id and been put on hold for extended periods then dropped, called back and the same thing happens. When I do talk to someone they are giving me a canned response (You could tell they were reading it from a screen) that I have proved wrong over and over again.
For my score to drop 26 points in three months is unacceptable. I thought you were going to help me keep it up? It takes years to bring ones credit score up to the level that mine was until I had you help me.
I am very unhappy, dismayed and upset, this is a rip off of epic proportions. No one seems willing to try to help, you have really messed up my credit and really do not give a darn. Barry heider

Ba
Aug 11, 2014

Comments

• Do
      Aug 11, 2014

AASRP sells insurance. Period.

Aug 11, 2014

That's sometimes spelled, "AARP."

Aug 11, 2014

Complaints Board, why would you need to "review" a spelling error? It's AARP, ok?

• Jl
      Aug 11, 2014

Your membership in Trusted ID is not a factor in your credit score. Late payments, ratio of credit card use to limits, length of credit history are the main factors. Trusted ID will prevent damage to your score caused by somebody pretending to be you, charging up big bills then not paying.