AARP Trustedid / worse now then when I started
I have always felt that aarp served my interests in a very good fashion. I am 57 years old and have worked very hard to keep a good credit score.
Low and behold, aarp offered credit protection, and I signed up for it.
When I started with trusted id in april 2014 my credit score (Equifax) was 817. I never missed a payment nor did I take out any loans or open any credit cards.in may it dropped to 801.in june it dropped to 798 and in july it dropped to
791. I have contacted trusted id and been put on hold for extended periods then dropped, called back and the same thing happens. When I do talk to someone they are giving me a canned response (You could tell they were reading it from a screen) that I have proved wrong over and over again.
For my score to drop 26 points in three months is unacceptable. I thought you were going to help me keep it up? It takes years to bring ones credit score up to the level that mine was until I had you help me.
I am very unhappy, dismayed and upset, this is a rip off of epic proportions. No one seems willing to try to help, you have really messed up my credit and really do not give a darn. Barry heider
More AARP Trustedid Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag 
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented 
- AARP - completely stunned 
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising 
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value 
- AARP - aarp does not represent my interests politically 
- AARP - non qualified tax people! 
- [Resolved] AARP - aarp rewards
- AARP - rip offs 
- AARP - liberal policies