AARP Services / enterprise car rental/unauthorized use of credit card /not supplying documentation for amount charged
Enterprise car rental north woodland blvd. Deland fla. Wanted 3 days rental more from me after hartford ins. Co. Paying the bill. 10 days later my bank of america account without any authority from me was charged 64.79 by enterprise car rental with no documentation.Deland is a small town these type of tactics need to be stopped. I have notified my bank, the b.B.B. Of central fla.As well as enterprise corp.Headquarters. We need not conduct business in this manner, especially with elderly citizens.
Updated by LOU PAG, Feb 03, 2018
Beware of enterprise car rental deland fl. Unfit business practices.
More AARP Services Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag 
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented 
- AARP - completely stunned 
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising 
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value 
- AARP Services - life insurance company metlife / metropolitan
- AARP Services - renewal notices
- AARP Services - unethical behavior
- AARP Services - unitedhealthcare aarp supplemental insurance 
- AARP Services - unauthorized credit card charges and overdraft fees