AARP / bad experience!

CT, United States Review updated:
4.35
I am sick and tired and don’t want to take it anymore!! I submitted a prescription for 90 ZYRTEC 10mg and received the drug with a bill for $195. That same day I noticed that the medication was selling at WalMart for $75 for the same dosage and quantity without the need for a prescription. I called Prescription Solutions, the mail order company preferred by AARP and was informed I could not return the unopened bottle nor would they rebate the price.

In essence, I paid almost three times the retail price for this medication and I feel that this is unfair since under Medicare D I am supposed to save on medications and not be ripped off by my provider.

Today I finally heard from AARP and they told me they would do nothing and suggested that I file a Medicare D grievance...
Da

Comments

Jo
  2nd of Apr, 2008
I have had a nightmare of lies on shipment days and failed promises. Prescription Solutions billed for a prescription that never shipped. Despite promises to resolve they have let customers completely run out of medications and have to repurchase at full price due to "refilled to early" caused by prescriptions never shipped. I contacted UPS who stated the prescription solutions entered info to recieve a tracking number however they never presented the package for shipment! I believe this maybe a medicade fraud scheme and will report to medicade for investigation. Has anybody else had this problem? AARP stated they would send a form that I could fill out and offered no assistance in resolution.
Sh
  28th of Nov, 2008
This isn't AARP, it's UnitedHealth Group. Zyrtec is an over-the-counter drug as off 2008, you should buy it that way because it's a lot cheaper. You agree to a contract when you sign up for part-d, and it's your responsibility to stay to it. If you don't like the benefits, you can change to another provider from 11/15 - 12/31 every year.
Fe
  21st of Feb, 2010
The ad about how a mother found a trick to get her teeth whiten without the expenses is nothing but a scam. I got charged twice 92.37 without getting the product. I have got only one refund. I was told the other wouldbe within 4 to 6 business days. That was 2 months ago. I still have the email. I tried to send a reply to the email but it was return. Everytime I call I get a lot of apologies but no money. I am physicallyed handicapped and elderly but got ripped off. DO NOT order any thing if it says it was by a housewife trying to safe money. They wont even give me the name of their company or an adddress to write to them. I really wish there was justice in the world
Fe
  21st of Feb, 2010
If anybody can find out the name address or email of this company please feel free to contact me. I hate people that scam for a living. Get out there and earn your money like the rest of us.
Sa
  7th of Aug, 2011
United Health group HR who are flying from gurgoan to take interviews at UHG Hyd which is in MindSpace Part are just mother ###ers because they just play tricks
Ve
  26th of Aug, 2014
one guy having fake experience and doing job in uhg hitech city can any one complaint regarding this fake experience
Ve
  26th of Aug, 2014
one guy having fake experience and doing job in uhg can any one complaint regarding this fake experience
Ni
  2nd of May, 2016
In the May issue of AARP Bulletin on page 46 (Last Laugh" the "Grandkids Now and Then" essay under "Discipline" the author mentioned "setting the cat on fire." This is definitely not funny and should never be referred to, even n jest, because it cold give somebody ideas.
Ni
  2nd of May, 2016
In the May issue of AARP Bulletin on page 46 (Last Laugh) the "Grandkids Now and Then" essay under "Discipline" the author mentioned "setting the cat on fire." This is definitely not funny and should never be referred to, even n jest, because it cold give somebody ideas.

AARP Services Logo AARP Services