AARP / bad experience!
I am sick and tired and don’t want to take it anymore!! I submitted a prescription for 90 ZYRTEC 10mg and received the drug with a bill for $195. That same day I noticed that the medication was selling at WalMart for $75 for the same dosage and quantity without the need for a prescription. I called Prescription Solutions, the mail order company preferred by AARP and was informed I could not return the unopened bottle nor would they rebate the price.
In essence, I paid almost three times the retail price for this medication and I feel that this is unfair since under Medicare D I am supposed to save on medications and not be ripped off by my provider.
Today I finally heard from AARP and they told me they would do nothing and suggested that I file a Medicare D grievance...
More AARP Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag 
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented 
- AARP - completely stunned 
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising 
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value 
- AARP Services - membership and telephone customer service
- AARP Services - travel bag promotional 
- AARP Services - defensive driving course
- AARP Services - renewal offer
- AARP Services - consumer cellular/aarp