Aaron's Sales And Leasing / Corrupt billing, collections and poor service in general!
I have been dealing with Aaron's since 2003 when I leased a big screen TV from the store in Poughkeepsie, NY. I relocated back to Georgia in 2005 and have since opened accounts in the Conyers and Stockbridge locations. Not one, not twice, but on four different occasions Aaron's has either charged my checking account twice for the same payment or debited my account with my authorization at all. I have paid almost $500 in NSF fees to my bank due to these erroneous charges and Aaron's has refused to refund any of those NSF fees. Both managers I have dealt with have been rude and have both threatened either my husband or myself on several occasions with legal proceedings, etc. In researching, I'm finding that these types of things are not isolated incidents as I have found complaints posted on numerous web sites from all over the country. What type of training program does this company offer to their managers?? Whatever it is, they need to change it quick.
More Aaron's Sales And Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron's Sales And Leasing - about manager and employee 
- Aaron's Sales And Leasing - Abusive threats by sales associate 
- Aaron's Sales And Leasing - Poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Leasing - Sexual harassment 
- Aaron's Sales And Leasing - They are denying that my wife paid cash...they say she only leased 
- Aaron's Sales And Leasing - My payments