aaronsregional manager

I received (rent to own) a HP laptop in May 2013 from Aarons in Tupelo, MS. In August of 2013, the keys started to stick and you could not use it to type. I took the laptop to Aarons and they said just to clean it and it would be fine. I brought the laptop back to the house and a friend and myself cleaned it. But the keys were still sticking. I took the laptop back in on Monday, August 26, 2013 for them to send it off to be fixed. It did not leave the store until a week later. They said I got there too late on the 26th for it to get on the truck. I received it back on September 9, 2013. I was busy and did not have time to do anything on it that day. My friend came the next day and needed to use it. She told me that the keys were still sticking. I called back to the store and told them that it had not been fixed and asked if I could just get another one since this one had not been fixed. They just told me to bring it back and they would send it off again. I called the 800 number to see if I could get some help with this. Imagine my surprise when a"Terrance" called me and told me that he had talked to the service department and I had spilled something on it. I knew beyond a shadow of a double that I had not spilled anything on it. And I told him that. He told me he wasn't calling me a liar but someone had. Since there wasn't anyone but myself, my husband, and my friend, Tammy, and my husband never touched it, then he WAS calling either me or Tammy one a liar. I was so mad that I hung up on him. I called back and requested that I needed to speak to someone else. Well, the next day, I got a call again from "Terrance". If this is the best Aarons has an employees, then I suggest that they fire them and try to find some new ones. I have never talked to anyone so rude and just plain ugly. He called us a liar in no uncertain terms. I told him that his service was lying to him that we had not done anything to the laptop, I have this laptop paid until the end of the month. I guarantee I will be returning this and I will NEVER get anything else from them. I have referred people to them. If I ever get the chance, I will tell people to turn around and run if they even think about going to AArons. I had been a very loyal customer for a long time. Now all I feel like doing is to take this laptop and telling "Terrance" to stick it up his a**. There are other places to buy such things. I will NEVER use Aarons again.

Al
Sep 17, 2013

Comments

•   Sep 19, 2013

Dear alliej0225,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this matter to my attention. I am sorry to hear you experienced issues with your laptop, the negative service you received from the service rep, and the inconvenience this has caused. I'd be happy to further assist you and look into this matter.

At your earliest convenience, will you please email me at [protected]@aarons.com or call me direct at [protected]. Please include details including your name and the best contact number to reach you at. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Jessica

• Sh
      Jun 17, 2015

I as well have purchased merchandise from Aaron's and I'm taking this battle to court because the managers are rude unprofessional and totally untrained in how the customer is always right model. I've never been so humiliated in my life and talked to like I was low income and ineligible for the things I have in my home. I'm a hard working single mother and I wanted a refridgerater that had a working ice and water machine that Aaron's doesn't help you install so on top of my payments I had to find and pay for a plumber to fix the ice machine and water filter after three months it's broke. Aaron's sent friderdaire to my home to fix it twice and both times there ordering pieces that don't work they continue to think I don't want my refrigerator fixed claiming they can't get in touch with me. I pay for my refrigerator to be fixed and have made complaints to better business, attorney general, district manager, and my own hired attorney . Sick of the abuse and bulling from this clmpany

• Wi
      Jan 05, 2016

I am currently having an issue with the local Aarons here in Mocksville, North Carolina. They took my payment for the month of Janurary and now they are saying that I am not showing up in the computer. If they come and get this thing I can promise them this. I will NEVER get another thing from Aarons. The sales manager is refusing to call the store manager who is currently having some health issues. I receive a monthly check each month and I am beyond pissed!!!