Aalianz Automobiles / WORST DEALER OF MARUTI SUZUKI
In spite of several reminders on daily basis over phone and mails I am still waiting for my salary from M/s AALIANZ AUTOMOBILES. Whenever I ask for it each time dealer's representative says within a week or two it will be done.
My two months salary is due and it is still pending from the month of June.
Dealer should be good HR Policy and in this company there is no HR and the company is running as a lower class general store. M/s AALIANZ AUTOMOBILES will be responsible for the situation if I go the consumer court for the financial loss occurred. I am not able to understand what is going on and where is the problem. Why so much delay is being occurred for such a simple thing.
I have never seen this type company in my 10 years professional career. I am MBA in Risk & Insurance Management and have work with several companies but in M/s AALIANZ AUTOMOBILES it is my worst experience.
I am in shock & surprised that how the Maruti Udyog Limited authorized the dealership to M/s AALIANZ AUTOMOBILES. I have nothing to say for some good things about the M/s AALIANZ AUTOMOBILES.
Due to poor management & worst condition of this company I have left this company but I put my utmost effort to establish it whenever I got the chance. The basic things are nil / absent as per the norms of MUL Authorized Service Station.
I can mention the points as follows:
1) No SOP is mentioned. It is only on paper.
2) Required tools are not available even for the basic services.
3) Paint work happens in open air, which is not acceptable as per global worming. VOC level increasing just because of this type of company.
4) No filters are used in the paint booth.
5) No mask, gloves used by painter, which is injurious for one’s health.
6) Wet sanding is continuing instead of Maruti Standards Dry Sanding.
7) Local parts are used for service.
8) Poor parts availability in store even clips, bolts, filters etc.
9) No regular payments to MI against by the dealer and so many times M I has been closed by MUL.
10) Almost mechanic taken from road side and they haven’t idea of basic knowledge of the vehicle and how can they service of the vehicle. Several mechanics haven’t ITI or Diploma.
11) Poor paint quality.
This is really disgusting.
Need not to mention again that I have committed a very big mistake by joining this dealership for the job.
Raj Kuamr Ghsoh.