AAAPopcornRemoval

3.35
TOTAL CONCEPTS-PRO TEK TEXTURES
Broward County, Florida
AAAPOPCORNREMOVAL.com
I hired this company to remove popcorn from my ceilings and spray knock down and paint. They came out and removed the popcorn texture from ceiling and sprayed knockdown- Then the painter came to paint the ceiling. He used watered down paint and it did not cover the ceiling. I called him back to correct the ceiling He said he would have to come back and spray the ceilings. I waited 10 days and he did not return I called the company and they set up another appointment saying the worker never told them he had to come back (It was a lie I was standing there when he called the boss) The painter came back and again missed the edges of the ceiling- whole patches were done with different color? paint In one bedroom the painter just deccided to paint the top of the walls that were just painted because he was too lazy to tape or use a brush. When I pointed out all the areas missed he told me that the ceiling was SHADED because of the spray texture -?This is a poor job, they were not consistent with the spray?" He Pointed out to me arears where the texture should of been. He never used drop clothes and the paint splattered all over my furniture. Again I called the company and was told they would be out to check on this. After making 6 different appointments and no one showing up I requested my money back- I contacted the state and BBB - only to find out they work under someone elses licence. I think 9 weeks is long enough to wait to get a paint job done properly. I should of been skeptical when they were using 3 different company names.
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Contractors

Comments

A  17th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree I used them and their work and ATTITUDE was not good. They can't stay in business if they don't change.
D  16th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I used their company many times and they are very professional.As it turns out the the lady who complained about the company hired an ex employee to do side work who did a really bad job.She then wanted aaapopcornremoval to repair and paint her house.When I asked this about that employee he told me the name of CJ STINES.He asked for cash when he was finished.Never hire an unlicensed contractor.
Since then This employee has been fired and also has been fired by another company called Blue Sky.
D  1st of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I had AAA Popcorn Removal remove all the popcorn in my house over the Labor Day weekend. They did a terrific job. I am very satisfied with their work. The employees and the owner, Chris were wonderful. They all had great attitudes. I now have smooth ceilings and they painted them and cleaned up after they were done.
It took 4 days and I am very happy with them. I will use them again when I have the walls painted in my house and I would recommend them to anyone. I called the Broward phone number and got Chris.
Donna M.
Boca Raton. FL
N  23rd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I hired Chris to remove popcorn from my ceiling and spray knock down and paint. He and his crew came out and removed the popcorn texture from ceiling and sprayed knockdown. Then the crew came back to paint the ceiling but Chris wasn’t there. Before they left, one of the employees told me that they had to return to finish the job. A few minutes later, Chris called me and told me that he was going to stop by the property to collect the payment. I told him what his crew told me that the job wasn't completed but his reply was that his crew was wrong because the job was completed and he wanted his payment. I told him that I wasn’t at the property and he got mad and wanted me to give him the address were I was for him to stop by and get the check. Again, I mentioned what his crew told me and he mentioned that the job was completed, that his employee didn’t know anything, and that he was going to stop by to get his money. In order to avoid confrontation, I told him that I was going to pay him, but wanted him to stop by the property and check the status of the job to see that it wasn’t finished and to pick-up a lot of trash that was left at the property. He went through the trouble of going where I was and got the check and promised to stop by the property the following Monday, but it has been two months since and now he doesn’t answer my calls and messages. I had to contract another company to finish the job, therefore had to pay twice to have the ceiling painted. Jose Cintron, Pembroke Pines, FL

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree