AAA.com / will not cancel membership

1 14755 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (813) 963-2121

I recently renewed my membership in aaa for one year. Soon after renewal aaa closed my local office in norcross, ga. This was a deal-breaker because i visit this office many times during the year. When i asked them to cancel my membership and refund a the pro-rated amount of my dues, they refused. They consider the $$$ theirs and will not cancel my membership or refund my membership dues. Like most insurance companies, aaa lacks good customer assistance and their policies are hostile toward its members.

Lt

Comments

• As
      15th of Sep, 2012

I can not speak bad about AAA, however I have found a Excellent Company I pay 19.95 monthly for quality benefits!!! Review benefits here http://www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com/mcaflipchart.pdf With Motor Club of America(partnered with tvc matrix) I actually get paid to refer others to their service!! They pay me $80 per referral!!! This is something I know AAA does not do! To sign up for your service go to www.tvcmatrix.com/ashley428 to sign up for your benefits today!!!

• Dc
      27th of Sep, 2012

I am sorry to hear about what happend to you. There is a bright side!! I am with a company called MCA and their service has been wonderful thus far!! They offer unlimited towing up to 100 miles regardless of situation!!!
    www.mcabenefitsu.tk or www.didugetpaid2.com

• Za
      13th of Sep, 2018

AAA did the auto renewal and once I found out they would not refund my membership even though I never used the services . Poor business and will never never use them again.