Aaa11100 / Personalised engraved stainless steel 6oz hip flask, funnel and moulded gift box

1 China

I placed an order and paid for 30 pieces on 27 October 2016 at 19:10. Order no [protected] at $3.4/piece. Total amount I paid for 30 pieces is $102 USD.
By mistake I clicked on billing address instead of senders address, which I realised within minutes and immediately send a message telling the seller of my mistake that instead of Senders address (India), I had clicked on billing address (Australia) and asked if I should cancel the order and re order with the correct address. To that the seller replied saying that no problem, we can send it to India, which is my senders address. So I didn't cancel my order, trusting the seller's words. Then she asked me to fill in the sender address details which I did. Then I kept enquiring if she send my order through, but she wouldn't reply to me.
Yesterday I enquired about my order and today she replied saying the postal code is wrong after two weeks, she is telling me this and that now she cannot send it to India. So why did she say she would send it two weeks ago.
I send her a cancellation request message today after she told me after two weeks she cannot send it to India and asked her to refund my money but she hasn't replied.
Please, please help me get my money / refund back.
Hoping you will do the needful.
Blandina