AAA Movers / Biggest scammers out there

1 Paterson, NJ, United States Review updated:

I used AAA movers on May 16th, 2008. It was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. They were only moving 1 complete bedroom set 8 miles in distance. I was given an estimate of $210.00 with EVERYTHING included by Lana and also in an email. When the movers showed up I was told I had to pay $897.00 if i wanted my furniture. I spoke to Eric who was absolutely the rudest and unprofessional person i have spoken to. And i was also forwarded to someone named Eugene who then hung up on me and said it was no signal. They continued to talk in Russian so I could not understand them. This is by far the worst moving company on the east coast I advise Everyone to never use this company. The driver also informed me this happens all the time..and by the way the extra $680.00 which i was charged was for packing materials which was handwritten on a piece of scrap paper. They also left a permanent deep scratch in my mothers cherry wood hard wood floors. I am not only reporting them to the better business bureau but i am also taking them to small claims court. If anyone is interested in a class action suit for harassment and falsified contracts please email me at ksimmons222 AT yahoo.com this company is by far the worst company ever. I have also contacted channel 2 channel 4 along with channels 12 and 7 so they can put this company to shame..all i can say is thank god for cell phones that record this way the public can see how unprofessional this company is, as well as being thieves. I have also contacted immigration to let them know i am sure the 3 gentleman who moved my belongings are probably not legal in this country.

Va

Comments

• Pj
      19th of Jun, 2008

One of AAA Movers trucks hit my car 3 weeks ago. To date he's been stalling for time. He's promised the body shop, my car is at, and the car rental people, He was going to pay. "The checks in the mail"... Heard that one before. Well it wasn't and is not. He has lied to me 4 times concerning this matter. Never filed a complaint with his insurance, saying he wanted to pay out of pocket. I have asked twice for the insurance company name, only to be lied to again! If they don't pay for their own vehicle coverage, what makes you think they'll cover damage to your things they haul???