AAA Life Insurance CompanyTravel Insurance

I called to get a sample copy of the AAA Travel Insurance policy, as all policies have clauses that exclude specific actions for eligibility. All I had was the sales document promising the world. Rather than signing up, sending in money and then finding out it is too restrictive and then trying to get my money back, I prefer to look and see before jumping. Rip off companies prefer, like sheep, we just follow what they want us to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Cynthia said the supervisor could do nothing. I told her 3 times to get a supervisor or I would write the CEO and let him know of her intent to restrict access.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Livonia, MI After about 8 minutes someone named Kenvi came to the phone. She said the same thing but added the policy would not be accurate because they did not have my info, name address, etc. I explained that 90% of all insurance policies are boiler plate and that's what I wanted to see. If the policy says, "We cover you for traveling on a bus except if the bus is hit in the front but the policy holder is in the back of the bus, then we don't cover for hospitalization, " that would be kind of important. She said she could not do it. I will write to AAA and tell them to take me off their list to receive garbage like this from boiler room operations.

Re