Aaa Lead Source / Failure to deliver services paid-for

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-434-3334

On 4/16/2008 I entered into an agreement with AAA Lead Source that clearly stated I would recieve 13 Live Transfer Leads with the criteria I requested only which was Reverse Mortgage interest, from San Diego County and callers would be pre-screened for maxium LTV's of 30%. This is exactly how the contract is stated. Verbally I was told to expect to have at least 1 "qualifed/interested" caller per day. I was to receive this in exchange for $500.00.
3 weeks later I still had NOT recieved any of what I paid for. I have received a total of 4 leads which did not qualify
due to LTVs being over 30%, out of area we requested (L.A. County) and/or transferred inquiries stating
they did NOT want any further information within seconds of the phone call.
It was obvious that AAA Lead Source was now trying to push off bogus lead with no interest or qualification.
There werent anymore leads that were transferred over to me. 1 month later I had nothing. I paid $500 to this company for its services and recieved NOTHING.
Worst of all, I sent a written cancellation request to both Lynn(my sales agent) and Tiffany Cyphers (president of AAA Lead Source). This email was sent on 5/13/08. I asked politely for a refund due to non of the services being rendered as stated in their written contract. I recieved no response. After numerous written request and phone calls I was completely ignored. Tiffany Cyphers never responded to any of emails and phone calls as requested. It is obvious they do NOT want to refund my money that I paid.
After taking the nessasary steps to file a complaint with such groups as the Las Vegas BBB and /link removed/ in hopes of seeking a resolution, I too found numerous other consumers that fell victim to the same exact things.This company must be held responsible for its actions. There have been too many innocent consumers that have been taken advantage of, had their money taken by AAA Lead Source on "promises to deliver" and recieved nothing in the end. And worst of all cannot reach anyone including the president to have the situation resolved. These are terms deleiverd in writing by AAA Lead Source! Worst of all the president nor anyone else at the company will work to resolve any issues. They cleary just ignore you after you've paid. Please stop this from happening to even more innocent consumers.

More Aaa Lead Source Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Go
      1st of Dec, 2008

call Joe his number is 702.501.9353 he is the owner

• Ih
      8th of Jun, 2009

Pretty much the same exact thing happened to me, except I was charged about $600 for more leads. Now their # doesn't work. A man named Joe who gave me a areference and told me that AAA Lead Source was good now has a disconnected number as well. Hmmmm... I wonder if they ever have any intention of ever producing any leads for anybody?