Aaa Insurance Company / Constantly having too pay for renewals

9700 W.Taron Dr.Elk Grove, CA, United States
Phone: 1 (800) 9228228

I have had this insurance for over seven years. I have also had their roadside service for the same amount of time. Last year there was a mix up and they cancelled my roadside service. This happened in 2007. I have paid all of my monthly statements every year. This past summer as my insurance was about to paid off for 2007/2008. I received a letter stating that they now require roadside service, if you wish to continue with your automobile insurance. I was told the amount and when it was due. I paid my final installment and went directly into a brance and renewed my roadside service. I specifically instructed the lady to contact the auto insurance division to make sure there would be no interruption with my auto policy. I have not receieved a new auto statement and was just told today that they had cancelled my previous auto insurance policy. The one that I had paid off this year, and the reason I spent over $100.00 for roadside assistance for my husband and myself. I am now told that I would need to purchase a new policy that would exceed $100.00. I am very ill, I cannot work and have not been able to work for the past four years. I am so mad I could cry. My family does not have money to cover a new policy and we have to have car insurance. I was told there was no way around this. Please try to help me. I did everything I was told to do and they have help to "bury me" with this ridiculous clasue. Every year they do not send my new renewal, the past few years they wait over thirty days, and I have to pay for a new policy. Please help me any way that you can. I would greatly appreiciate it. Thanks for your time and patience. Hope to hear from you soon.