A&A Bedrooms / Ergo-Pedic Sleey Systema / American General Finance Company / Fraudulent business activities

A&A Bedrooms(aka: Ergo-Pedic Sleey Systema, aka: American General Finance Company) sold me a bed for which I paid $2300.00. The same month that my full payment of $2300.00 was made, I received a statement from GMAC stating that I owe 2600.00 for the same bed.

In my research, I found that although A&A and Ergo-Pedic both went out of business, they share a post office box with American General Finance Company. It is clear to me that this was not a mistake, this was deliberate. This if fraud. I would like to have a class action case against this company.

I know that there is at least one other person who has had trouble with this company. I would like to contact that person. Please e-mail me.

Comments

• To
      7th of Jan, 2008

I have purchased three beds from Ergo-Pedic. I bought them from Ergo Comfort in Irvine. Great bed, great service. The bed has helped me sleep much better.

• Br
      7th of Jan, 2008

I am a professional baseball player. My trainer recommended the mattress for my shoulder. It did not work for me. The company took it back and gave me a refund. Very happy with service.

7th of Jan, 2008

Get a life... What is wrong with the bed you bought???

• 4z
      8th of Feb, 2008

I bought a Demo Floor Model Sleep System from Ergo-Pedic out of Irvine, CA while they were at the Florida State Fair in February 2006. It has been 2 years and they have failed to deliver the rest balance of my merchandise. This company is now owned by John Lovitt the very same salesman who I dealt with to buy my system. He has ignored my calls, emails, and complaints to the Better Business Bureau's in Florida and Irvine, CA. When I return to the fair last year the company promised to refund $150 and mail two mattress covers and the Bio Controls. WHen they did not arrive, I returned to inquire but was told they had my address incorrect and the package was returned. They again promised to mail it out again. It has been two years now, they never had any intention of delivering the rest of the merchandise on my contract. Their business practices are NOT honest with ALL customers.

• 4z
      6th of Feb, 2009

It has now been three years since my purchase from Ergo-pedic. Company owner, John Lovitt has failed to deliver the balance of my merchandise. The company ignored all requests to resolve this complaint. BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS! Do your research. There are complaints across the country about their poor treatment of customers.