A2BCash.com / Fraud and scam

This is a fraudulent company that pretends to loan people a cash advance. However, money is never sent to the person's account. Instead, finance charges are taken out because the company has all the person's banking account information. The company is purported to be located in India. Their website cannot be accessed because it will not recognize your username and password after giving it to you. The company also will not give out a telephone number. It is stealing money from people's checking accounts.

Be
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Li
      28th of May, 2008

Has any one else use them and had any good or bad results I was thinking of using them for a small loan and I am really nervous about doing it. Can some one help me out.

28th of May, 2008

Dude,

You took the money, spent it and now they charging you and you don't want to pay back!! C'mon be realistic man. I went to the website got my money and paid it off. BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!

• Pr
      1st of Jun, 2008

I agree with this complaint. I applies for a loan as well, they said I got approved but I never received the funds. Oh yeah but they were charging finance charges for a loan I didnt even have, this is such a scam. I don't understand, how a company doesnt even have an 800# to call. Do not apply for a loan with a2bcash.com!

• Br
      30th of May, 2008

rip off ...i called my bank quick

• Ne
      2nd of Jun, 2008

Micheal,

You must be with them becasue this is a pure scam. They tried to get me this morning and unfortunately, I was able to stop them before they did any damage.

CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT ASAP

• Ca
      6th of Jun, 2008

i wanted to know if your sign for the loan they try to give us a loan but i never sign for it . how do i close my account?

• Mw
      9th of Jun, 2008

They called me 10 times about giving me a loan. I signed up and was approved but never got the funds. I checked my banking info on their website and they have a completely wrong account number listed for me but they are saying thats the info that I gave them...um i couldnt have been THAT far off, even the ABA number was wrong. I told them to close it and havent heard anything since. I'm considering myself lucky on this one.

• He
      10th of Jun, 2008

I ALMOST APPLIED AND DIDNT ACCEPT IT. THE # ON MY CELL IS 213-725-5237.

• Ri
      11th of Jun, 2008

I applied but I was nervous because there is no phone number and there was no contract. I wanted to see what the fees were but they were no where on the site. They've been calling my phone every 10 minutes asking me to go on the website again. I'm on the phone with my bank right now closing my accounts.

13th of Jun, 2008

I have had these ppl calling me too, but they are asking for someone whose name I do not know and have never heard of, has anyone else had this happen?

17th of Jun, 2008

i just used a2b and that was yesterday, my loan was deposited this morning.i have been dealing with loans and scams and i have to tell you that this site is not a scam.first off anytime you do this type of online activity it is always safe to save or print any file that says you are approved and make sure it has been approved and not approved pending.second you will only recieve an online loan when the electronic signature has been signed.if you did not sign one of those you will not be getting the loan and always check to see you have the correct aba and acc.also always check your e mail and spam folder for sometimes they send e mails that go to spam folders.a2bcash.com is a real loan site.if you have anymore questions or need better understanding on why you did not recieve your loan call me, i can just answer your questions not solve them but i may be able to help you as to where you went wrong on this site or others, or try www.moneyandmore.com

contact for this comment- [protected]@gmail.com\1-660-221-3329

17th of Jun, 2008

I went to them again and got the loan. Just think for a second. How can they have your bank information if you don't give it to them? And when you go to the website you go through a 4 step process and it explains everything on the site. STEP BY STEP. Take the time to read.

7th of Jul, 2008

WELL I GOT A LOAN FROM THEM AND PAID IT IN FULL.THEY STILL TOOK OUT MORE MONEY THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE.THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT THEY CLAIM, IT IS A FRAUD.THEY CHARGE YOU FOR EVERY AMOUNT THEY TAKE FROM YOU.SO THEY ARE MAKING DOUBLE.THIS NEEDS TO BE TAKING CARE OF NOW.NOT ONLY FROM A2B CASH BUT I WILL N E V E R TRUST ANYONE ONLINE FOR A N Y LOANS AGAIN!!

• Kr
      19th of Jun, 2008

this loan people called me at home on serval occassions i finally was in real need of themoney so i gave my information through a automative service, for a loan or car loan well they called back a live person stating i was pre approved and to go to another website but my email as my login and my last 4 s.s. as my password to complete the process. well after doing so my log in nor my user id was indentified and nothin else no more phone calls or anything.so what happen could i be a victum

• Co
      20th of Aug, 2008

Please call me you are taking out funds not authorized. Why?????

25th of Jun, 2008

I REALLY FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE BECAUSE I RECEIVED A LOAN FROM THEM AS PROMISED PAID IT BACK IN FULL... AND EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T GET THUR CUSTOMER SERVICES BUT ALL MY EMAIL WERE ANWSWER BYEMAIL FROM THEM... AND YES IF NEEDED I WOULD BORROW AGAIN FROM THEM.

• De
      27th of Jun, 2008

I will never go to a2bcash again. They have been going in my acc... it have been two weeks they nave been payed and still.

18th of Jul, 2008

I put my info on this website when i was looking to get a loan. Then one day i looked at my bank acct. and there was extra $$ in there, it was b/c they had approved me without my knowledge and since i have paid off the loan and more!! They keep taking money out, so im closeing my bank acct and i recommend that you all do the same!!!

• De
      4th of Jul, 2008

another week and they are still going in my account with out me knowing it . well i find out when the bank calls to let me know i have a over darft. if anyone say that did them good tell to call me (252-526-7572) i live in north carolina.and if there is anyone like me let me hear from you

• Le
      10th of Jul, 2008

I took a loan out with them for $200. and was charge $74.00 fee I was okay with that. The first month the took 2 payments of $74.00 each from my account they way they said they would. 3rd payment comes up and they say I was denied payment. There was funds in my account and the say the resubmitted payment and was denied again. so now they are charging me 2 charges of $74.00 dollars to bring money owed to a2bcash to $348.00 dollars. More then the loan with interest was! I call my bank they said a2bcash never tried to take money out in July, and there has been plenty of funds to cover two payments. I told a2bcash I had proof of this! They said I still owe the 2 extra payments. I believe this is a scame total scame they are trying to pull one over on me!!!