A2BCash.com / Fraud and scam

This is a fraudulent company that pretends to loan people a cash advance. However, money is never sent to the person's account. Instead, finance charges are taken out because the company has all the person's banking account information. The company is purported to be located in India. Their website cannot be accessed because it will not recognize your username and password after giving it to you. The company also will not give out a telephone number. It is stealing money from people's checking accounts.

Be

Comments

7th of Jul, 2008

WELL I GOT A LOAN FROM THEM AND PAID IT IN FULL.THEY STILL TOOK OUT MORE MONEY THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE.THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT THEY CLAIM, IT IS A FRAUD.THEY CHARGE YOU FOR EVERY AMOUNT THEY TAKE FROM YOU.SO THEY ARE MAKING DOUBLE.THIS NEEDS TO BE TAKING CARE OF NOW.NOT ONLY FROM A2B CASH BUT I WILL N E V E R TRUST ANYONE ONLINE FOR A N Y LOANS AGAIN!!

• Le
      10th of Jul, 2008

I took a loan out with them for $200. and was charge $74.00 fee I was okay with that. The first month the took 2 payments of $74.00 each from my account they way they said they would. 3rd payment comes up and they say I was denied payment. There was funds in my account and the say the resubmitted payment and was denied again. so now they are charging me 2 charges of $74.00 dollars to bring money owed to a2bcash to $348.00 dollars. More then the loan with interest was! I call my bank they said a2bcash never tried to take money out in July, and there has been plenty of funds to cover two payments. I told a2bcash I had proof of this! They said I still owe the 2 extra payments. I believe this is a scame total scame they are trying to pull one over on me!!!

• Li
      12th of Jul, 2008

I would like something to be done. They are still taking money out of my account.

• Pa
      17th of Jul, 2008

They provided me with a loan but are taking double fees out of my checking account. No contact phone number is provided by them and no response back by e-mail.

• Mi
      18th of Jul, 2008

I put my info on this website when i was looking to get a loan. Then one day i looked at my bank acct. and there was extra $$ in there, it was b/c they had approved me without my knowledge and since i have paid off the loan and more!! They keep taking money out, so im closeing my bank acct and i recommend that you all do the same!!!

• Ky
      24th of Jul, 2008
    A2BCash.com - taking money out after i told u the account is closed
    a2bcash
    410hectorstapt5a
    Ithaca
    New York
    Phone: 6072771481

im very upset because u keep taking money out of my checking account that is closed and now i have an overdrawn in that account because of u please leave that account alone theres no money to take out you can call me and set up a payment arrengment thanks please call me as soon asp thanks so i can fix this and pay you the money i owe.

• Ir
      24th of Jul, 2008
    A2BCash.com - Taking $74 out of my bank account 3 times without my permission or without loan service in exchange
    A2BCash.com
    California
    Phone: 800-986-1251
    www.a2bcash.com

On June 13, June 27, and July 11, 2008, A2BCASH.COM took $74 out of my bank account with Washington Mutual Bank without any loan granted to me by the said company. I have my bank statement to attest to this. It has illegally cosed me the sum of $222 without any loan service to me in exchange. It has had caused me so much worries.

• St
      25th of Jul, 2008

a2bcash is charging me xtra money out of my account and i already paid them they still trying to charge me for nothing.

• Ca
      30th of Jul, 2008

Listen you guys who ever reads this message.. Don´t be so stupid to go and get a loan from this crooks of (A2Bcash).

If you get a loan from them you will pay more than just the $200 you get from them they will drain your bank acct of all your money.

Untill you paid back the original $200 you get from them you will continue to pay $74 every two weeks or $48 weekly untill you paid back the $200.

You can go on and on paying $74 or $48 for as long as you keep the $200 they lend you.

Good luck...

3rd of Aug, 2008
    A2BCash.com - money taken
    Richmond
    Virginia
    A2Bcash.com

I have had $74.00 taken out of my Wachovia account 4 times. I put a stop payment on the third one. The company used a different account # and did it again.

• La
      11th of Aug, 2008
    A2BCash.com - Scam
    a2bcash.com
    Virginia

they told me i got the loan and they would deposit the money in my account on tuesday. it was for 200 $. now i can't seem too log on to them or get a phone or location for them. should i close my account

• Ri
      15th of Aug, 2008

I too, have been scammed. I have been trying to get in touch with them for 6 weeks. I finally spent the 32.00 dollars and stopped payment on the 74.00 dollars they were debiting my account. all the phone numbers they use are bogus. even the caller id number showes 213-555-5555. the bank told me that the company's contact number was 800-986-1251. they aslo told me the bank that is generating the drafts is from california and can be contacted at this number 831-649-4600.

• Co
      19th of Aug, 2008

I am looking at my acct on line and seeing that my acct is overdrawn because of decuctions for amounts of: $36.99, $74.00 and 37.01 What is this?

• Co
      20th of Aug, 2008

Please call me you are taking out funds not authorized. Why?????

• Ni
      21st of Aug, 2008

They are stealing money out of my account also. Check with your bank to get a stop payment on them. Also a classs action lawsuit needs to be filed against them.

25th of Aug, 2008

Hello,
    I have sent an email, left a message and still not getting an answer back. I have paid off my loan dues and money is still being taken out of my account without me knowing. I want to know why and if it can be put back into my account because I am done with your service. I do not appreciate the service of not letting your clients know that money is being taken out without them knowing. Please give me a call at either numbers: Work: (907) 494-2127 ext 15 (8:30am-3:30pm) or at home (907)494-2323 after 3:30pm Alaska Time

• Te
      4th of Sep, 2008

THEY ARE TRUELY THE WORST LOAN COMPANY IN THE WORLD, I WOULD NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN THEY WILL ROB YOU BLIND I HAD TOO PUT A STOP ON MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY JUST KEPT TAKING MONEY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! .

• Sh
      13th of Sep, 2008

im trying to find out what the ### is this and why did you charge my card for this ###

• He
      18th of Sep, 2008

wonder how this is related to top10help.com since i searched for it on yahoo

this site is like a blog but it is not related to the billers at all so call your payment method like your credit card and say its fraud its that easy

29th of Sep, 2008

A2Bcash.com has taken out over $500 from my account for a $274 Loan! I'm pissed! I've file a complaint with my bank for fraud, I've contacted the BBB and I'm about to contact a lawry and the Attorney Generals office! This is pure fraud. How can a company do this and think you wouldnt know???