A2BCash.com / Fraud and scam

This is a fraudulent company that pretends to loan people a cash advance. However, money is never sent to the person's account. Instead, finance charges are taken out because the company has all the person's banking account information. The company is purported to be located in India. Their website cannot be accessed because it will not recognize your username and password after giving it to you. The company also will not give out a telephone number. It is stealing money from people's checking accounts.

Be

Comments

• Kr
      27th of May, 2008
    A2BCash.com - rip off
    unknown
    a2bcash.com

this company has given me a loan but i have not recieved any money and there is no phone to call them excpt through the online and no one has responded to me and no answer on where my money is and they already charging finance charges to my account but NO MONEY what i would like to do is start a class action suit and some kind of web site to stop these ###s

• Mi
      28th of May, 2008

Dude,

You took the money, spent it and now they charging you and you don't want to pay back!! C'mon be realistic man. I went to the website got my money and paid it off. BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!

• Li
      28th of May, 2008

Has any one else use them and had any good or bad results I was thinking of using them for a small loan and I am really nervous about doing it. Can some one help me out.

• Br
      30th of May, 2008

rip off ...i called my bank quick

• Pr
      1st of Jun, 2008

I agree with this complaint. I applies for a loan as well, they said I got approved but I never received the funds. Oh yeah but they were charging finance charges for a loan I didnt even have, this is such a scam. I don't understand, how a company doesnt even have an 800# to call. Do not apply for a loan with a2bcash.com!

• Ne
      2nd of Jun, 2008

Micheal,

You must be with them becasue this is a pure scam. They tried to get me this morning and unfortunately, I was able to stop them before they did any damage.

CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT ASAP

• Ca
      6th of Jun, 2008

i wanted to know if your sign for the loan they try to give us a loan but i never sign for it . how do i close my account?

• Da
      8th of Jun, 2008
    A2BCash.com - Online scam
    A2BCash.com
    www.a2bcash.com

I submitted my loan with these company and i supplied crucial information to them like my ss#. I have no way to reach them.

• Mw
      9th of Jun, 2008

They called me 10 times about giving me a loan. I signed up and was approved but never got the funds. I checked my banking info on their website and they have a completely wrong account number listed for me but they are saying thats the info that I gave them...um i couldnt have been THAT far off, even the ABA number was wrong. I told them to close it and havent heard anything since. I'm considering myself lucky on this one.

• He
      10th of Jun, 2008

I ALMOST APPLIED AND DIDNT ACCEPT IT. THE # ON MY CELL IS 213-725-5237.

• Ri
      11th of Jun, 2008

I applied but I was nervous because there is no phone number and there was no contract. I wanted to see what the fees were but they were no where on the site. They've been calling my phone every 10 minutes asking me to go on the website again. I'm on the phone with my bank right now closing my accounts.

• Qu
      11th of Jun, 2008
    A2BCash.com - Scammers
    a2bcash.com
    Houston
    www.a2bcash.com

They took $106 out of my bank account but never gave me the loan!!! There's no contact number to reach them and I'm blocked out of there website. I should've been more responsible when using such crucial information. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

13th of Jun, 2008

I have had these ppl calling me too, but they are asking for someone whose name I do not know and have never heard of, has anyone else had this happen?

17th of Jun, 2008

i just used a2b and that was yesterday, my loan was deposited this morning.i have been dealing with loans and scams and i have to tell you that this site is not a scam.first off anytime you do this type of online activity it is always safe to save or print any file that says you are approved and make sure it has been approved and not approved pending.second you will only recieve an online loan when the electronic signature has been signed.if you did not sign one of those you will not be getting the loan and always check to see you have the correct aba and acc.also always check your e mail and spam folder for sometimes they send e mails that go to spam folders.a2bcash.com is a real loan site.if you have anymore questions or need better understanding on why you did not recieve your loan call me, i can just answer your questions not solve them but i may be able to help you as to where you went wrong on this site or others, or try www.moneyandmore.com

contact for this comment- gadget420@gmail.com\1-660-221-3329

• Mi
      17th of Jun, 2008

I went to them again and got the loan. Just think for a second. How can they have your bank information if you don't give it to them? And when you go to the website you go through a 4 step process and it explains everything on the site. STEP BY STEP. Take the time to read.

• Kr
      19th of Jun, 2008

this loan people called me at home on serval occassions i finally was in real need of themoney so i gave my information through a automative service, for a loan or car loan well they called back a live person stating i was pre approved and to go to another website but my email as my login and my last 4 s.s. as my password to complete the process. well after doing so my log in nor my user id was indentified and nothin else no more phone calls or anything.so what happen could i be a victum

• Rh
      23rd of Jun, 2008

They took money out of my account without my permission or me authorizing it.

25th of Jun, 2008

I REALLY FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE BECAUSE I RECEIVED A LOAN FROM THEM AS PROMISED PAID IT BACK IN FULL... AND EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T GET THUR CUSTOMER SERVICES BUT ALL MY EMAIL WERE ANWSWER BYEMAIL FROM THEM... AND YES IF NEEDED I WOULD BORROW AGAIN FROM THEM.

• De
      27th of Jun, 2008

I will never go to a2bcash again. They have been going in my acc... it have been two weeks they nave been payed and still.

• De
      4th of Jul, 2008

another week and they are still going in my account with out me knowing it . well i find out when the bank calls to let me know i have a over darft. if anyone say that did them good tell to call me (252-526-7572) i live in north carolina.and if there is anyone like me let me hear from you