A1Nutrition / Product not delivered.

640 Brooker Creek Blvd.Oldsmar, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-428-2495

Ordered some pet supplies on July 12th., 2008. Received a conformation of the order and the amount charged to my CC. Waited about a week and got on line to track my order. They have my name and order number but no further information. Tried calling both the 800 & 305 #'s but, no response.
Sent 3 email requesting information. No response.

Comments

Ch
  31st of Aug, 2008
I ordered some supplements and received nothing. Called numerous numbers that don't let you through and emailed them 5 times with no response. I'm about to drive down to the factory and find out where my ### is. I'll march right through their doors and just grab the products I ordered. It's ### what they are doing.
Am
  1st of Oct, 2008
I order some tanning lotion on 5/06/08 and the same thing...they charged me the 23.02, but no lotion!! It's crazy how they can do this to all of us and no one will step in to help!! I'm pissed
Wa
  10th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Looks like something has changed in the company cuz I received my supplements in good condition and in a timely manner and am a very satisfied customer. Want to try ordering from them again. Hope my future experience will be as good as the first one. Will definately give it another shot.
An
  4th of Dec, 2009
Has already placed a few orders and was really satisfied. Everything was fine except for a delivery time- it was a little late. But everything was perfect generally. Will recommend this site to all of my friends. Hope guys will be doing even better. Thx a million!