A1 Wireless / NCOA Phone Warranty / Fraud, not replacing my cell phone!

P.O. BOX 273566Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-654-5590

They don't give enough information on what their insurance covers, They said that it covers even lost cell phones, which is a fraud. They ask for a police report and recent cell bill. But after all that process that takes more than 3 days to receive a response from them since their only Phone number that they give is you leaving a message, and they never calling back.
I AM VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS FRAUD COMPANY.

Comments

Us
  10th of Jul, 2008
The NCOA (joinncoa.net) is a huge fraud company. DON'T EVER INSURE YOUR PHONE FROM THEM. They are a bunch of cheaters who try to rip of money form you. They don't want to help you in anyway. They are just thieves and frauds... their organization is there to rip of innocent people, who think they are insuring the phones.
Ta
  4th of Aug, 2008
That's so right in absolutelyno way they're helpful.They don't even have a phone number to help you.How could they even insure cell phone.
Bad, bad company.Totally agree with these complains because I'm going through the same
Ca
  31st of Mar, 2009
03/30/09 - Here I am uniting in solidarity with these complaints... BAD - HORRIBLE - FRAUD - doesnt even begin to describe the poor quality of customer service that these folks have to oofer. I had to do without my cell phone for over a week - in hopes (as they had promised) that they would fix it or replace it. They didn't... at all.
I kept calling - emailing and their answer was always: "No Updates". They couldnt even tell me if their shop had received the phone... I knew they had because I sent it via a carrier with proof of signature... All of a sudden after 1.5 weeks the phone showed up at my door with a note: " Phone returned unrepaired due to severe liquid dammage on main board" coincidentally enough the phone has NEVER been dropped in water, wet accidentally etc... DO NOT (PLEASE) INSURE WITH THESE FOLKS... Instead donate your old phone to a recycling center and the money to a charity of some sort... NCOA wont help you at all...