A1 Towing / Money stolen from the car!

1 United States

A1 towing in Alexandria on Vine Street, they stole $50 some dollars from my glovebox that was my little brothers money that he told me to hold for him after I dropped him off at work, my center console was all rearranged, they had searched through my car, why I have no idea that is not there job, anyways i called them they were like this driver has been with us 7 years theres no way he would do that, then I asked is there a list of complaints on this driver and they said yeah but denied me the information saying the public cannot have access to this, the only thing they said I could do was file a complaint with Alexandria police, sweet like thats gonna work, the driver and his company who obviously has a relationship and contract with the local police versus what I have to say, yeah bud I can see where thats going to go, $125.00 towing fee way overcharged, plus $50 stolen from my glovebox, $175.00 total, thanks A1, hope you guys are in business for awhile great customer service, I am a customer service manager right down the street from A1 on van dorn street and this is they worst towing company I have ever dealt with, I hope they go bankrupt because they take advantage of the general public, everyday people like me and you....thanks A1 for stealing $50 from a 15 year old. nice, maybe the next customer you ripoff, dont make it seem so obvious by rustling up everything in the glovebox and center console.

Pp