A1 Blazing key words / I did not authorize these charges

1 UT, United States Review updated:

There are two charges on my accout from A1 I did not authorize this and do expect to be full refunded of all charges withdrawn from my account.

Comments

• Te
      8th of Jun, 2009

They got me too...and I'm gonna f__ someone up when i find out who did this.

• Ln
      10th of Jun, 2009
    A1 Blazing key words - I never authorized any of these charges
    307 Coke Lane
    Alvin
    Texas
    Phone: 281-331-0369

I have never charged anything using a credit card, moneyorder, fax nor debit card from this company or website.
    This is a fraudulant claim from some other source that does not have my permission to use my credit/debit card(s).
    Payment will be stopped imediately.
    Thanks,
    Mr. Lewin Newsome

14th of Jun, 2009

Yes, this is a big scam - goes by various names: Blazing Keywords, Easy Google Profit, A1 Member, Blazing Words, Google Treasure Chest Kit, Google Revolution...

You can find out more about this scam here:

• Di
      16th of Jun, 2009

Did anyone get their money back? They debited my account for $72.96...I did not get the product? I was expecting to receive information on making money online working for Google.

• Lt
      16th of Jun, 2009

I am seeking information about a class action lawsuit against google aka: Blazing words. If anyone is interested in being named as defendants as well as myself, send me an e mail stating your story on the fraudelant debits to your bank to: ltlebit77@yahoo.com

Please include in the subject heading : Defendant/Blazing Words so that I can be sure to open it. We need to put a stop to this if at all possible.
    Any co-operation from individuals experiencing this as well is greatly ppreciated. The more we have to submit the greater chance we have in succeeding.

Helen Stone

• Lt
      16th of Jun, 2009

Correction: I submitted a comment about class action law suit. We will be the plaintiffs, not defendants. So, if you send me an e mail put Plaintiff/Blazing words in the subject heading. My apologies for the mistake in my previous comment

• Yo
      25th of Jun, 2009

i am just glad that im not the only one. I wake up this morning and looked online and saw my account was insufficient. I called Wachovia and was told that "Blazing Words" debited my account for $72.91 i have to wait until the pending transaction takes place and then request a chargeback. Hopefully with the info provided here the chargeback will be a smooth process (including $35 nsf fee). I am down with the class action suit as well.

25th of Jun, 2009

They are on the move:

Blazing Words website at: https://www.blazingwordsnet.com/index.php/Default/Terms.html

Refers to Blazing Words Net, Customer Care, 5 Sunny Terrace, Dipton, County Durham, Stanley DH9 9DX, United Kingdom

That address is in England!

The company name registered to that address is: Sleepy Sky Solutions Ltd

Thorneyholme Terrace
    Stanley
    County Durham
    DH9 0BL UK
    For email address see website :

Maybe time to let the local law know what's going on on their patch and get them to check it out ;)

A1 MEMBER 866-200-5473 GB unauthorized charge for $72.21: the GB at the end stands for Great Britain (the UK) so this &$&* scam is an international operation: addresses in USA and UK, 'customer service' outsourced to call center in Philipines.

• Aw
      29th of Jun, 2009

I was scammed as well, what a bunch of ###s, i'm gonna get to the bottom of this today!

• St
      10th of Jul, 2009

I got a cancellation number a month ago and they have yet to return my money. They are a bunch of idiots. I spoke to two people Irish and Maria. They both said they have no manager available and they are busy. But had time to explain the situation. I hope they all go to jail for stealing money it is awful that they do people like this and can sleep at night. They keep changing phone numbers and locations to keep scamming people. This needs to be stopped

13th of Jul, 2009

Ditto most of the comments here.

I called 1-866-200-5186 (the number listed on my credit card invoice. I was told that "BlazingWords" was having some sort of difficulty... and was transferred to another call center. There I received a confirmation number (071309-10251949) and an assurance that both the $1.97 charge and the $72.21 charge would be refunded in "seven to ten days, " and if it was not I could call back. I was given another number to call: 1-888-248-9285 in the event that the charges were not refunded in a timely fashion.

Mack Harrell
    West Orange, NJ

• Pi
      14th of Jul, 2009

i got the same as all the complaints above ...called the number and was assured my money would be credited back to my account on july 13th and still nothing...called back today (July 14th) and now the number goes straight to a message that advises the business is closed.

I am down with the class action lawsuit ...i bank with wachovia also and i was charged NSF fees due to the deduction.

This ### is ridiculous!!!