A World Of Pups / Horrible place

A World Of Pups
This pet store is a horrible place for animals. The owner sold me a very sick puppy. It had two parasites and kennel cough. I have this puppy over a month and a half and he still can't go outside. He has been on so many medications for all these illnesses that he still can't get all his vacinations. He is on a second round of medications for parasites. This place should be shut down.

More A World Of Pups Complaints & Reviews

Plus A World Of Pups - Disgusting Owners [1]

N  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Most pet stores get their dogs from puppy mills, which have appalling conditions that foster illness. Do some research, check PETA.org: don't buy from pet stores!!

Good luck with your pup.
N  22nd of May, 2010 by
This is typical of store that sells pets. These dogs all come from puppy mills and when you buy one from a store, you are supporting people that don't care about dogs, treat them horribly, and only see dollar signs when they look in their eyes. The parents spend their whole lives in small, usually wire, cages and when they can no longer "produce" litters they are rewarded for all the money they made their owners usually with a 2 cent bullet. The education of the public about this horrible practice is finally making some impact...do you see even half of these type of pet shops now compared to 10 years ago? If you want a companion animal, go to a shelter or rescue organization. If you have a certain breed in mind, there are rescue groups for every single breed out there. Every dog that comes from a pet store or a breeder is taking away a chance for another just as good, if not better dog, from getting a home. Try a site like www.petfinder.com They have all variety of animals from a ton of rescue organizations and include any breed, age, etc you want. You will also save a ton on money, as rescues only charge an adoption fee that covers their medical costs and are usually under 100 dollars, which include all their shots and sterilization.
Please don't support these creepy money-loving, animal-hating people and stores, People!
A  18th of Sep, 2010 by
i just bought a sick puppy with a fractured leg they wouldnt give my money back im thinking of suing them or bringing the news reporters this is a horrible place the vet told me my puppy might die from kennel cough neumonia
N  23rd of Dec, 2010 by
I got my Maltese from this store and I love her. These websites are appealing. She has been the best dog ii have ever owned. She is the also the smartest. The people at the store helped me train the pup because i had never owned a dog before. I am sorry about your experience but mine was and still is GREAT!
A  12th of Sep, 2013 by
I just bought a puppy from this place and withing the same week this puppy almost died it has kennel cough...pneumonia. .and 2 types of parasites t have that we cannot get rid of ...this world of pups place is terrible the owner or manager joe knew this dog was sick but they sill sell you the dogs anyway..please stay far away from this place..I even told them I was pregnant and concerned about these parasites for the safety if my unborn child and the manager tells me well don't eat the poo...this place is by far the worst place ever stay far away