A T And T / requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service

1 Cleburne, TX, United States Review updated:

On Tuesday, July 3 I ordered new phones and upgraded service per your chat line. I first talked with Steve - then Roal (Roel). He came up with a plan that I was satisfied with. It included the new Samsung Galaxy 9+ and the free phone was the SG 9 upgrades. It included unlimited talk, text, data, etc on 4G with hot spot and wi fi - unlimited but would slow down after certain amount was used. He also signed me up for DirecTVNow and auto pay. He said my total monthly bill would be around 161.00 including taxes.
He activated my Direct TV now and sit me up an appointment at the Camp Bowie Store in Fort Worth for 1:00 on July 4th to pick up new phones.

We went to store as scheduled and talked with Anthony Avery. He was very nice - picked out our phones and were getting ready to sign everything when he noticed he could not offer us what he had offered. He found all of our notes and verified what your person had told me. The case number is RD553D

He visited with his supervisor and she told us to call the Loyalty Department. Since all notes were on my record they felt the loyalty department would honor his agreement.

I called today and rep said she could not find this info on my account and could not find anything with reference number RD553D. So I spent several hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with AT&T and still do not have this resolved.

I would like the service that was promised me at the price that was promised me and I would like my new phones. I also found out when I cancelled DirecTV now that I billed for first month even though I have not received my new phones.

Your help in this matter is appreciated. When I was told a price and given a deal - it is very sad when a large company will not honor that deal. If you can find all of the notes and info on my account regarding this matter hopefully you will agree with me - your long time customer. I also have Direc TV Susan Anderson [protected] County Road 522 Cleburne, Texas 76033

Co
Jul 5, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      5th of Jul, 2018

first fault is trusting at&t they will lie and scam you to get you into a contract
    promise what promise? or offer? no record here oops
    your in a contract too bad
    best bet is to cancel anything at&t and go to a better provider ( T-Mobile or Verizon)