a-star / tyre presuure decreasing

1 India Review updated:

as we purchased the A-STAR NEW CAR FROM M/S POPULAR SERVICES, CHENNAI LAST WEEK THOUGH THE VEHICLE RUN NEARLY 1000KM ONLY BUT LAST 1MONTH BACK I GOT A COMPLAINT FROM MY TUBELESS TYRE AT MY LEFT BAK TYRE THAT THE TYRE PRESSURE GOT DECREASED THOUGH THE DELEARS VTOOK THE TYRE AND SUBMIT COMPLAINT TO JK TYRE YET WE DIDNT GET ANT RESPONSE FROM THE DEALERS AND THEY ARE TELLING THE TYRE GOT WORN OUT AT FRONT SIDE IT IS NO MANUFACTURING DEFECT BUT IT IS NOT SO SURE THE DEFECT IS FROM ONLY MANUFACTURER BUT THE DELEARS ARE VERY WIRST IN RESPONSE AND SERVICES OF TYRE ANS ETC PLEASE DO THE NEDDFULL SIR,

REGARDS
SWAMINATHAN.S
[protected]

Comments

• Fa
      16th of Jul, 2009

Why is everyones CAPS lock broken and stuck on?
    also Tire is spelled with an I... no Y

16th of Jul, 2009

PREHAP'S I CAN EPXSALAIN SOEM OF THE DICIFULTY'S THAT THSI GENLETELMNAN IS HAVEING::

FRIST OF ALL THE SATNDARD SPELING OF WHTA WE AMERCIAN'S SPELL "" TIRE "" IS DIFRENT IN OHTER COUNTERY'S. THSI GETLEMAN IS OVIBOUDSLY FORM INDIAN, WEHER THEIR SEPELLING'S ARE SILGHTILY DIFEFRENT, "" TYRE "".

AS FOUR THE CASP'S LOC I GESS IT MUT'S BE PERNOAL PERFERENSE'S, , I GESS..

BLESING'S

REGRAG'S

16th of Jul, 2009

Maybe you can Explain why you have such a hard time spelling every single word in your freakin message!! I cant even understand what you wrote.

16th of Jul, 2009

BTW Ive been to India. and its spelled Tire.

16th of Jul, 2009

Also are you really a Doctor? I highly doubt that.
    If you are smart enough to become a Doctor, then you would know how to type.

17th of Jul, 2009

FISRT OF ALL MADAM I CANOT EVEN BELEIF THTA I AM DEBATEING SEPLLING W/ A PESRON WHO CANOT EVEN SEPLL THEY'RE ON LINE NAME RITE, ,

BUT ETHER WAY

I ASSHURE YOU MY GOOD WOAMAN, , THTA AS A PESRON OFF A CETRAIN ETNHICTTY I CAN ASSHURE YOUR THTA IT IS IN FCACT SEPPLED "" TYRE "" IN IDNIA, ,

AS A COUNTERY THTA WAS AT ONCE TIME OCUPYED BY THE BRTISH NAT TO LOGN AGO I MAY ADD THEY HALVE MAITANED THE SEPLELING OFF "" TYRE ""

THSI IS EASILLY COFNIRMED THRU MANY PLACE'S OFF THE ITNER NET JUT'S TRY "" GOGGLE "" . COM FOR ISTNANCE

I HIGLY DOUT THAT U HALVE EVBER BEEN NEAR TOO THE COUNTERY OF IDNIA

AS TOO THE QESTON AS TOO WEATHER I AM A PYSICIAIAN OR NOT I GESS I AM NAT GOING TOO BE ABLE TO PROFE IT TOO YOU ON THSI WEB SIET & SO I SUPOSE WE WILL HALVE TOO ARGEE TO DIGSAREE

ALL OF WICHU ITS GO ING OF THE SUJBECT CONPLETLY, ,

AS TOO HOW SHOLD WE HEPL OUR BRPOTHER SWAIMNATAHN WHITH HIS PORBOLEM??

I REALY DO RESETN THE FCACT THAT U HALVE TRUNED THSI INTOO A PERNOSAL THNIG ABOT ME & NAT ABOT THE PORGBLEM DECSRIBED AVOVE, ,

HOW EVER I DO SICNERLY WHISH YOU THE BET'S IN ALL THTA U DO

SICNERLY,

BLESING'S,

20th of Jul, 2009

HaHaHA! Woah now, I am a dude, and the spelling in my name is a play on words, I spelled it FanseePanths because its akward to say. I realize that it is correctly spelled Fancy Pants.

Ok, I have been to India about 3 times, so don't bring that out, I was there in 2002 and most recently in 2006.

Well I am not going to ever think that you are a Doctor or have a Doctorettes degree in anything by the way you type and spell words.

As for the tire situation, depending on how the weather has been, the Cold/Hot weather fluctuation can lower/heighten the tires pressure depending on temperature.

Mac, I Google'd Tyre I didn't Goggle it. Tyre seems to be a City in Lebanon, I know that India was a British Province, but to my knowledge, I have never seen the word tire spelled "Tyre" when I was there visiting/touring.

When you reply Mac, Please turn the Caps Lock off. It's pretty annoying...

21st of Jul, 2009

I MSUT AKS, , WHATA IS A DOCTRETTE, SOEM KIDN OF FEMAIL DOCOTOR??

AS I MENTONED BE FOUR, , REGRAD LESS OFF YOURE UNDOUTEDLY FICIONAL TIRP'S TOO INDAI

(( TLEL ME AGEN, , WAS IT TO OR THEREE TIRPS?? ? UCLNEAR TOO SAY THE LEAT'S ))

IF YOUR COLD BE BOHTERED TOO DO A SILMPLE GLOGOOLE SERACH FOUR "" IDNIA TYRE "" YOULE SEE AN ETNIRE PAGE'S OF REULT'S WICH UNEQIVOBACKLY PROOF THTA IT IS A FCAT THTA IN INDA YOUR SEPELL IT "" TYRE "" ULNESS YOUR SOEM KIDN OF FOOLO OR CANOT SEPLL

YOUR CAN AKS ANY ONE ON CONPLAIBSTOARD, COM I NEFER LOOSE MY TEPMRER BUT YOU SIR (( IT ISS SIR IS IT NOAT? )) I NROMALY DO NAT LOOSE MY TEPRMER

& I WLIL POT'S AS I PILESE WHITH THE CARATCER'S OFF MY CHOSING & I WLIL THNAK YOU TOO MIDN YOURE ONWN BUSY NESS

SICNERLY

22nd of Jul, 2009

Sorry, I misspelled it (thats forgivable compared to your 600000 misspellings) . Its Doctorate's, and no its not a female doctor. Its the degree you get after your Master's and usually takes 6-8 years to obtain. You should know this since you call yourself "Dr M A CARNARVORO" on every post. Which I have no doubt that you arent a doctor.

It was 3 trips. I didnt think I would have to go into so much detail and name off every little peice of the trips for you to understand that I have been there.
    My first trip was in 1993 (the one I left out since it is such a long time ago), 2002, and 2006.

OK! Now you have me laughing right about now.
    Telling me that Im a fool and cant spell?
    "ULNESS YOUR SOEM KIDN OF FOOLO OR CANOT SEPLL"
    Wow. Have you bothered to check your posts for spelling errors? Your spell check would be going ballistic right now.

Now for me to understand this, you will have to retype it because it makes no sense to me.
    " & DO NAT PLALY GAMES W/ ME REGRADIN THE OHTER USAGE'S OF THE WROD "" TYRE "" I AM WLEL A WEAR OF THEM WEATHER IT BE A CITTY IN THE MIDLE EAT'S OR WHTA EVER "

Yes it is sir. Why are you assuring me twice that you dont lose your temper? I could care less if you did lose it, since you have already lost your mind.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Whoopie Nonnie. Of course Im a troll. Dont know how I got the title of that but, Ok.

You got one thing right, The typing with 1 finger. It might take him a week per post but thats fine.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Like the post Nonnie, but how does someone consistently type like that?

22nd of Jul, 2009

I can understand about 90% of it. But when his ignorance catches him in the typing, I get lost.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Ok. Wooo GLOGOOLE worked for you.
    Well since I live in America, Im not too worried about how its spelled in other countries. I was just stating the fact that when I was in India, I never once saw TIRE spelled with a Y.

Ok well now I know. Thanks.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Ah or challenged. Well since I only harrass people and you saying he isnt ignorant.
    Well once again, I have to C/P something.

" You call youself Dr. That means you are a DOCTOR or in your case dkotro.

Sicernnly

NonnieMouse, a female
    Synderrela is also a female, not a male. So by calling her SIR you are showing more ignorance than originally. Spelling we can see, but gender is not an option. The mater at hand is a very red Cherry tomato I picked today. YUM! "

"If that's your photo and you really come from Alabama, I understand how you are that ignorant. It's tough being a country bumpkin from Alabama City, Alabama. The schools are still one room stick houses and the only thing they can do is pick cotton."

Thats you there from the McDonalds complaint, saying that MAC showed more IGNORANCE that orginally. So... I guess your opinion about him changed in the last day.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Yes Kids, Thats fine by me, But when a man that calls himself a Doctor does it. Thats not good.

22nd of Jul, 2009

I posted a reason why the tires may have been losing pressure so... Yeah.

Here it is again.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Cool, Well in school a 90% is still an A so Ill take it.

22nd of Jul, 2009

The reason I posted that Ive been to India is because MAC made a big point that the Author of the post is from India and thats why its spelled that way.

22nd of Jul, 2009

YES I know there are PhDs... Thats why I posted about Doctorates Degrees!
    Why dont you read the entire list of comments here before stating what you feel is correct.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Well Every Single school I have attended (which is alot since I have attenened 13 schools in 6 states) has 90% as an A grade.