A Solid Gold Sound / THIEVES AND LIARS

1 Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:

I CONTACTED A SOLID GOLD SOUND IN FEB.2009 I PREPAID $1500.00 FOR MY DJ AND VIDEOGRAPHER. AND SINCE I HAD PREPAID I WAS PROMISED SOME LITTLE EXTRAS THEY OFFER TO THOSE WHO PREPAY.
ON THE DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING I HAD TO LITERALLY ARGUE WITH MY DJ AND TELL HIM HE WAS HIRED TO DO A JOB THAT WAS SPELLED OUT CLEARLY IN BLACK AND WHITE ON HIS PAPER AND TO PLEASE NOT ARGUE ABOUT IT AND I HAD TO DO ALL OF THIS OVER THE PHONE SINCE HE SHOWED UP TO OUR EVENT SITE EARLY AND LEFT EARLY CAUSE HE RODE HIS MOTORCYCLE AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT MIGHT RAIN! I CALLED AND CALLED A SOLID GOLD SOUND TO REQUEST A NEW DJ AND NO ONE WOULD COME BACK TO THE PHONE, OUT OF DESPERATION I TRIED THIER ONLNE CHAT AND NO ONE WOULD RESPOND TO ME THAT WAS EITHER! THE MORNING OF 8-22-09 I WAS GETTING READY FOR THE WEDDING AND I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND TELLING ME THE DJ JUST PULLED UP ON HIS MOTORCYCLE, HAIR STICKING STRAIGHT UP AND NO DJ EQUIPMENT, BUT BEST PART WAS HE WAS DRESSED IN A SWEAT SUIT! HE WAS ASKED TO CHANGE HE SAID HE WAS TO LARGE OF A MAN TO GET A TUX...HE WAS THEN ASKED WHERE HIS EQUIPMENT WAS AND HE SAID HIS FRIEND WAS BRINGING IT. HIS FRIEND SHOWS UP AND HELPS DJ SET UP THEN NEVER LEAVES HE STUCK AROUND ALL NIGHT! I GOT BACK FROM MU HONEY MOON AND I CALLD A SOLID GOLD SOUND TO LET THEN KNOW I NEVER RECIEVED ALL THE EXTRAS I WAS PROMISED FOR PREPAYING, I ALSO LET THEM KNOW THAT I WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH MY DJ HE LOOKED LIKE CRAP AND DID A HORRIBLE JOB WITH THE WHOLE NIGHT HE DIDNT PLAY WHAT I ASKED HIM TO BUT HE MADE SURE HE GOT HIS MICHAEL JACKSON SONGS IN HE WANTED, ROB THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS TOLD ME I HAD TO E MAIL MY COMPLAINT SO I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES AND NO ONE HAS RESPONDED TO THAT YET, BUT HERE IT GETS BETTER I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET MY VIDEO IN ABOUT 4 WEEKS SO I CALLED A SOLID GOLD SOUND IN MID SEPTEMBER AND I WAS TOLD MY VIDEO WAS STILL IN EDITING SHOULD BE READY IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS.
ON OCT 7, I CALLED A SOLID GOLD SOUND AND TALKED TO ROB HE TOLD ME VIDEO IS WITH EDITOR GLEN AND THAT GLEN WAS OUT BUT WOULD RETURN AT 11AM FFOLLOWING MORNING I ASKED ROB TO GET INFO AND CALL BACK HE SAID HE WOULD. ON 10-12-09 I CALLED AND LEFT A VOICE MAIL MESSAGE FOR ROB BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK AFTER THE 7TH AND THE FEMALE ON THE PHONE HAD JUST INFORMED ME THAT GLEN DIDNT WORK IN THE OFFICE SO I CANT TALK TO HIM AND ROB WAS ALSO UNAVAILABLE! LATER THAT NIGHT I GOT THE FELLING SOMETHING WASNT RIGHT SO I DID SOME LOOKING ONLINE AND FOUND MY STORY EXACTLE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THE COMPLAINTS OF SEVERAL OTHERS ON THE INTERNET SO ON 10-13-09 I CALLED A SOLID GOLD SOUND AND ASKED FOR THE # TO MY VIDEOGRAPHER AND WAS DENIED THIS INFORMATION, AND THEY STILL SHOW MY VIDEO IS IN EDITING WITH GLEN! ON 10-14-09 I TALKED TO ROB AND HE TOLD ME THAT HIS SYSTEM SHOWS THAT THEY DID THE PREVIEW AND VIDEO IS STILL IN THE EDITING PROCESS AND THAT HE WOULD CALL GLEN TO CHECK ON IT AND CALL ME BACK THE SAME DAY! ON 10-15-09 I HAD TO CALL BACK AND TALK TO ROB CAUSE AGAIN I DIDNT GET A CALL BACK, ROB SAID HE GOT A REPORT FROM GLEN AND IT SAID THAT MY VIDEO WILL BE SENT OUT THE NEXT WEEK AND ROB SAID HE WILL CALL GLEN BACK TO GET AN EXACT DATE FOR ME. ROB REVERIFIED MY MAILING ADDY HE HAD IT CORRECTLY.
ON 10-23-09 I CALLED AND ASKED TO TT ROB I WAS TOLD HE WAS UNAVAILABLE AND A FEMALE TOOK A MESSAGE AND SAID SHE WOULD HAVE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME ASAP. ON 10-29-09 I CALLED AND TT JEREMY AND WAS TOLD THAT ROB WAS NO LONGER WITH THE COMPANY AND JEREMY TOLD ME HE WILL GET WITH GLEN AND CALL ME RIGHT BACK OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL. LATER THAT SAME DAY 10-29-09 BRUCE SNYDER CALLED ME TO LET ME KNOW THAT HE HASENT RECIEVED PAYMENT FROM A SOLID GOLD SOUND FOR HIS VIDEO SERVICES AND THAT HE STILL HAS MY VIDEO...I STILL DONT HAVE MY VIDEO AND BRUCE STILL DONE HAVE HIS MONEY FROM A SOLID GOLD SOUND! AND I JUST CALLED THERE TODAY AND TALKED TO JEREMY AGAIN AND HE IS NOW TELLING ME MY VIDEO IS IN EDITING WITH CAROL GLEN HAD COMPATIBILITY ISSUES FINALLY I TOLD JEREMY I KNOW THEY DONT HAVE THE VIDEO AND BESIDED THAT EVEN IF THEY HAD MY VIDEO IT SUPPOSEDLY HAS BEEN IN EDITING FOR OVER 2 MONTHS NOW AND ANY COMPATIBILITY ISSUES WOULD HAVE COME UP BEFOR NOW SO I DONT BELIEVE THAT EITHER!!!

A Solid Gold Sound
A Solid Gold Sound

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Dec, 2009

A 'Solid Gold Scam' should really be the name of this operation instead of a 'Solid Gold
    Sound' In all my years ( 30) I have never encountered an operation so brazenly criminal! I mean, these guys must hang a poster of ' Bernie Madoff' in their office and
    worship him as their hero. But, here is a message to these Thieves and Liars in Kentucky:
    Bernie Madoff got away with his scam foe awile...now he is IN JAIL. So will you be ..soon!

~ I foolishly agreed to work as a wedding dj for these jerks in 10/09 and it wasn't after 4
    weddings and no payment I realized the fool I was for trusting them!Like hundreds of other Brides and vendors owed thousands of dollars I sit here in Dec. 2009 awaiting a
    check for $700 that will likely never come. BUT...I am fighing for my money and for
    all of you who are also victims of these criminals, I suggest this : Send an Email of your
    ordeal to Officer Jim Ryan in Kentucky. He is spearheading an investigation now !!
    Maybe, just maybe TOGETHER we can get what we are owed : [protected]@edgewoodky.gov

• Go
      17th of Dec, 2009

Just for the record, there are at least 3 other Solid Gold Sound DJ companies as well as Solid Gold Djs and Solid Gold Entertainment in Columbus Oho, Phoenix Arizona, Detroit Michigan, Denver Colorado and in Florida ( Orlando, Tampa area I think) that are NOT AFFILIATED with this company. These are all good DJ services that just happen to have a similar name and should not be confused with the immoral people running A Solid Gold Sound

• Ns
      11th of Jun, 2010

neil starkey here,

i have done alot of reasearch! im flooding the internet with this message. im gathering everyone i can, to take action!!! i have an attorney ready to go on this. it includes customers and employees. could even include your company as for you have takedn damage resulting in loses. we need really need all the fire power we can throw at these criminals! take a look at this and please let me know what you think. the kentucky attorney general is a spear head along with edgewood police!

i have done some reaserch on this Ron Doyle and found some interesting things!

below are some links, i think you should take a look at. if carefully looked at there is a alot of links between john kruer and ron doyle. theres two sites (linkedin.com) that i have even paid for to get more info on certian people such as beth kruer and ron doyle

i have had contact with john kruer and, apparently, john kruer is feeling the heat. i sent him these links. john kruer keeps calling me about once every hour. i just let him keep filling up my voice mail. he swears the BBB has false information!! YEAH RIGHT! beth kruer will throw you for a loop, she's johns wife, he even told me she is, and she ran amear llc, the entity that ran a solid gold sound when ron doyle owened it.

as far as randy blankenship i only can get ahold of his secretary. they claim ron doyle is filing for bankruptcy but cant provide a case number, (not legally obligated) which i thought was public records anyway.

heres John kruer's personal number 859-653-5102
    try calling this John Kay i get a busy signal all the time 800-352-6760 sensory sound
    randy blankenship wont talk to me! i keep on calling! 859-823-5351
    i cant get a hold of ron doyle!!! who now owns priceless djs www.pricelessdjs.com

please contact

Edgewood Police
    385 Dudley Road
    Edgewood Ky 41017
    859-331-5911

i thank you for caring and appreciate your time and efforts toward these criminals!

neil starkey