A Solid Gold Sound / Lawsuit

This company robbed me last year. I want to file a lawsuit. can everyone please share info on them? Who is their owner? Who is their registered agent? Thank you! HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Comments

• Pj
      5th of May, 2010

did you ever figure out what to do? My wedding is June 5th and I called the DJ to make final arrangements to discover their phone numbers, all three of them, website, web chat and our DJ's email address have all been disconnected. I've paid them in full as of November 2009, now 30 days before my wedding I don't have a DJ, my budget doesn't allow me to pay for another one because I paid them everything I had to spend on a DJ. What are you doing about it? What can I do about it?!

• Re
      15th of May, 2010

I hired this DJ company for my destination wedding for 5/2/10, both for the wedding ceremony (on the beach so I needed music and a wireless mic) and the reception. I did everything they asked and paid $600 in advance. Then the DJ never showed up! Minutes before my wedding me, the bride, is frantically calling. You can imagine how that felt. No one from this company answered or contacted me the next day even after a million calls, and I called them every single day for 10 days, sometimes calling 5 times a day, and each time if I actually got someone they told me I had to talk to some guy Ryan who apparently was never there and never returned any of my many messages. No sorry, no nothing. I am now disputing the charges with my credit card company. I could not believe their disregard for what they did to me on my wedding. Sometimes mistakes happen, but ignoring me and avoiding me is unethical business practice and evidence they do not stand behind any part of the fake guarantee. I did considerable research on this company nationwide (after the fact unfortunately) and found that this company has an F rating with the BBB (the worst). In fact, according to the BBB, A Sensory Sound reported it was out of business, and has a sister company Solid Gold Sound, which has tons of complaints. On top of that, I found that the guy that sold me the package (Jessie) goes on all of these websites and writes fake good testimonials, so how can you trust any testimonial? All of his fake comments were listed on his yahoo account I corresponded on him with, and that is how I tracked each of these locations. If they were that good they would not need to have their own employees write fake comments across cities nationwide. By the way, the supposed good comments are all the same on each of these sites. There are hundreds of complaints. It is not worth the attractive discounts to take even a slight chance with your wedding; pick someone local with a proven reputation and do your research! I have taken time to go to any site I can find on this company with my story so this does not happen to other couples on the biggest day of their lives. Do not make the same mistake I did!

• Ns
      11th of Jun, 2010

neil starkey here,

i have done alot of reasearch! im flooding the internet with this message. im gathering everyone i can, to take action!!! i have an attorney ready to go on this. it includes customers and employees. could even include your company as for you have takedn damage resulting in loses. we need really need all the fire power we can throw at these criminals! take a look at this and please let me know what you think. the kentucky attorney general is a spear head along with edgewood police!

i have done some reaserch on this Ron Doyle and found some interesting things!

below are some links, i think you should take a look at. if carefully looked at there is a alot of links between john kruer and ron doyle. theres two sites (linkedin.com) that i have even paid for to get more info on certian people such as beth kruer and ron doyle

i have had contact with john kruer and, apparently, john kruer is feeling the heat. i sent him these links. john kruer keeps calling me about once every hour. i just let him keep filling up my voice mail. he swears the BBB has false information!! YEAH RIGHT! beth kruer will throw you for a loop, she's johns wife, he even told me she is, and she ran amear llc, the entity that ran a solid gold sound when ron doyle owened it.

as far as randy blankenship i only can get ahold of his secretary. they claim ron doyle is filing for bankruptcy but cant provide a case number, (not legally obligated) which i thought was public records anyway.

heres John kruer's personal number 859-653-5102
    try calling this John Kay i get a busy signal all the time 800-352-6760 sensory sound
    randy blankenship wont talk to me! i keep on calling! 859-823-5351
    i cant get a hold of ron doyle!!! who now owns priceless djs www.pricelessdjs.com

please contact

385 Dudley Road
    Edgewood Ky 41017
    859-331-5911
    jmr@edgewoodky.gov

i thank you for caring and appreciate your time and efforts toward these criminals!

neil starkey
    6563 monument ave
    portage IN, 46368
    219-902-6300

• Te
      22nd of Jun, 2010

I paid for A Solid Gold Sound in full before our April 24, 2010 wedding. We did have a dj show up, and he was ALSO the videographer we paid for. He did video and dj the wedding, but almost 2 months later we have heard nor seen anything about our video! The dj did a fair job, but we paid for a disco ball, 4 speaker sound system, cordless mic, all of the original video footage, and 3 dvds, and did not get ANY of that. I am just heartbroken and really want our video. Who would even want that footage? We paid for it, I know they taped it, but why don't we have it? Now like you all have said, there are no phone numbers or anything to get ahold of these people, so if anyone can help us at least get out video back, I'd appreciate it so much. Thanks.