A Solid Gold Sound / Videography

United States Review updated:
Phone: 401-475-2949
PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND RUN FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL OFFER YOU A GREAT DEAL, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NOT REVEIVE THE SERVICES YOU PAID FOR. YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR WEDDING VIDEO IF THE VIDEOGRAPHER EVEN SHOWS UP. JOHN KRUER SHOULD BE IN JAIL. A SOLID GOLD SOUND IS A COMPLETRE SCAM. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THEM.
Ma

Comments

Un
  30th of Mar, 2009
DO NOT USE A SOLID GOLD SOUND!!! I just got my wedding video back after waiting for it for 3 months and my husband calling like 10 times. It is the worst
thing I have ever seen in video EVER!! A 2 year old child could have done a better job with a handheld flip video. The picture is constantly distorted, the events are totally out of order, it is unfocused. While I am walking down the aisle to meet my soon to be husband the idiot filming it was filming the back of someones HEAD!!! You don't see me at all or anyone else besides this head. I will be taking this company to court.
Bp
  3rd of Jun, 2010
How do you sue the company? I gave them my down payment of $200 and when I called a few months later, the website is down and so is the phone line. Help?? I don't have any information on them beside the name of someone I spoke to and my bill.
Ns
  11th of Jun, 2010
neil starkey here,

i have done alot of reasearch! im flooding the internet with this message. im gathering everyone i can, to take action!!! i have an attorney ready to go on this. it includes customers and employees. could even include your company as for you have takedn damage resulting in loses. we need really need all the fire power we can throw at these criminals! take a look at this and please let me know what you think. the kentucky attorney general is a spear head along with edgewood police!

i have done some reaserch on this Ron Doyle and found some interesting things!

below are some links, i think you should take a look at. if carefully looked at there is a alot of links between john kruer and ron doyle. theres two sites (linkedin.com) that i have even paid for to get more info on certian people such as beth kruer and ron doyle

i have had contact with john kruer and, apparently, john kruer is feeling the heat. i sent him these links. john kruer keeps calling me about once every hour. i just let him keep filling up my voice mail. he swears the BBB has false information!! YEAH RIGHT! beth kruer will throw you for a loop, she's johns wife, he even told me she is, and she ran amear llc, the entity that ran a solid gold sound when ron doyle owened it.

as far as randy blankenship i only can get ahold of his secretary. they claim ron doyle is filing for bankruptcy but cant provide a case number, (not legally obligated) which i thought was public records anyway.

heres John kruer's personal number 859-653-5102
try calling this John Kay i get a busy signal all the time 800-352-6760 sensory sound
randy blankenship wont talk to me! i keep on calling! 859-823-5351
i cant get a hold of ron doyle!!! who now owns priceless djs www.pricelessdjs.com

please contact

385 Dudley Road
Edgewood Ky 41017
859-331-5911
jmr@edgewoodky.gov

i thank you for caring and appreciate your time and efforts toward these criminals!

neil starkey