a number drawing promotional contest / Counterfeit check

American Coffee Company, inc.
7609,Energy Pkwy Suite 1001 Baltimore maryland 21226
Phone: 17788834177
I Connie Varner, recieved a check in the mail for 5, 985.00 dollars and was told by a guy by the name of Mr.Marcus Dube who i contacted at number [protected], that i had won a large amount of money 250, 000 dollars to take the check and deposit it into my account and give him a call back so i did that on the same day i recieved the check which was March 24, 2009 so i sya Mr.Dube i've deposited the check into my account Mr.Dube says o.k great call me back on March26, 2009 at 11a.m. but before i could call him back i go to check my bank account and my account is overdrawn 888, 900 dollars so i emmediatly called my bank and thats when i was noticefied that check was counterfeit so they where closing my account so that they can finish there investigation.I Connie Varner can be reached by phone:[protected]or email d1onni@yahoo.com

A  30th of Mar, 2009 by
I have gotten the same letter, but thank you for reinforcing my decision on ripping up this piece of trash. I'm very sorry for your unfortunate situation, but thank you for sharing it with the world. I'm sure many peoples money will be safe.
Thank you.
N  11th of May, 2009 by
I also have gotten the same letter, and I don't even deposit, because in the same time I received I think was a fraud, so I just go to the police and made a complaint.